What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Broncos 2016 Game Discussion

Turton Road

Juniors
You know what I'm embarrassed in? That performance I just watched.

Why aren't you?
Fair call mate but we were playing one of the top 2 teams in the comp. we lost Jarrod early plus a heap of injuries. It was a shit result but we go to manly next week. Get there and support the boys!

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k me, I saw it coming and built my fantasy team around it, but that was still grim to watch.

Swarzey

Bench
My god what a mess.

Fact that twice play kept going when we had players down and out leading to tries and once again when Ross went down, only for play to come to a halt when the Brisbane player went down was f**ked. Throw in Milford getting a penalty for a fair shot yet Maguire getting nothing for an elbow to back of Bhana's head; If I ever needed a night that suggested we're a second class and forgettable club in this competition, it's this one. Nobody is going to care which is just f**king delightful isn't it.

Sadly I'll subject myself to the same tired crap next week.

otori

Juniors
Mate, I don't support the team blindly. I support the team 100% but I just reckon its shit that some people comment on every play by play when they have never played the game. The Knights will do ok this year just stick with them!

I respect your commitment but what are you basing it on? I don't always agree with the chat here and a lot of the comments can seem harsh but our team has been terrible for a decade now. That's a fact. We've had one decent run of eight or so weeks in 2013. I grew up in PNG and I'm loyal about rugby league but it's just sad watching us play.

Turton Road

Juniors
I respect your commitment but what are you basing it on? I don't always agree with the chat here and a lot of the comments can seem harsh but our team has been terrible for a decade now. That's a fact. We've had one decent run of eight or so weeks in 2013. I grew up in PNG and I'm loyal about rugby league but it's just sad watching us play.
We'll be ok mate. Stay strong. Swings and roundabouts in the NRL

Spot On

Coach
Ok, so who's alt account is Turton Road?

Sounds very familiar. The last troll in here claimed to be closely related to Dane. Has since refused to explain why that claim was made and why he claimed the never watches the Knights games yet comments on specific things in the matches.

hennypenny

Juniors
Been on board since day 1 with the Knights the last 2 years have been tough but tonight really made me so embarrassed we were a joke of the nrl that field goal at the end done me I feel sorry for all the past players who wore the Knights jersey and gave 110%

Going way forward we need a mobile 2nd rower who can play out wide and fill in for a centre injury. We also need that utility off the bench.
Would have made sweet fa difference tonight.
Early on could see that Mullen out effected our defence big time.
Gagai has a lot to learn about positional play at fullback and I've heard Brown say the same. Same thing - sfa difference to tonight's result - everything I'm saying would have made no difference but we need to look ahead.
I thought Bhana filled in well. Pat will never be the centre we need. Ross to centre and Mamo to wing when we can - for this year anyway.
No leadership out there at all. How Hodko is captain ....
Am so over Hodko's high bombs.
These new guys need leadership and they need something to run off the back of.
See how we pull up injury wise as to what team we can put together next week,

Really hate to say it but we could have used Gidley out there tonight.

Spot On

Coach
Feels like correspondence with 1qaz but .....

Please share your playing career with the forum Turton. You made a point about playing league and being entitled to comment so go ahead. This us your chance. You need to clarify this question or you'll be treated like 1qaz.

Turton Road

Juniors
Tonight showed how much we missed Mullo. He may not have the c next to his name but he definitely leads our side. We deadset have zero attack without him.

hennypenny

Juniors
Mullens ain't no game changer game winner he's days are done how many man of the matches he won he ain't no johns, thurston etc 1 state of origin in his career seriously how many wow games has he had fa we hung onto him hoping he was the next johns he ain't sorry to say 200 1st grade games how many more

Latest posts