What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Cronulla (3,2,1 points)

Broncodroid

Juniors
Brisbane Fans

Nominate your 3,2,1 points allocation here for the Cronulla game. Remember, all votes are to be nominated before 5.00PM (EST)Thursday and allocated as follows:

3 -

2 -

1 -

Cheers

Broncodroid

Ghoulies

Bench
3. Thorn (Our best forward by far, made some great cover tackles and consistently got us over the advantage line)
2. Stagg (Topped the tackle count and his try saving tackle on Vagana kept us in the game)
1. Hodges (Made some great metres coming out of his own half)

Big Pete

Referee
3. David Stagg (made plenty of tackles when they needed to be made)
2. Brad Thorn
1. Justin Hodges

Ghoulies

Bench
Seymour? It's your choice, but I'm just a bit curious about Seymours game.

After looking through the stats I noticed that Seymour missed a record 11 tackles, and was very quiet in attack, compared to his usual self.

Pigskin

Juniors
3 Petero Civoniceva
2 Brad Thorn
1 Shaun Berrigan

my thoughts having watched the game, haven't looked at the stats

Oink !

HAHAHAHHAHA!

3- Shane Walker
2- Allan Langer
1- Brett Plowman

:p

for real.....

3- Brad Thorn
2- David Stagg
1- Justin Hodges

broncoman

Juniors
3 Hodges
2 Thorn
1 Stagg

my thoughts from watching it at the game, obviously u miss a lot and get caught in the excitment, so i may not be giving em to the right players, but who cares!

Broncodroid

Juniors
Editing points allocation:

Original was:

I said:
I finally watched the game! My points were:

3 - Brad Thorn

2 - David Stagg

1 - Shane Webcke

After rewatching game, I have to give Justin Hodges something after a brilliant effort knocking up 242m from 24 hitups...his general player wasn't that bad either. So, my points are now:

3 - Brad Thorn

2 - David Stagg

1 - Justin Hodges