What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Parra

marty65

Juniors
no reason why we shouldnt win the game

Famous last words??...:lol:.

Hope you are right. After having so much hope for a good season a couple of months back, the fact is that this is a must-win game. If we lose this, then we will become raging hot favourites for the wooden spoon.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
As much as I would really like a win I won't be that disappointed as long as we have a go. At least we are finally giving the younger guys a go, I just hope that even if we lose the new players are given a decent shot at playing NRL, they should be given at least 3 or so games to settle in. No doubt they will be nervous this week so I hope that will be taken into account.

meek

Juniors
Unfortunately if it rings true to form - after this week Travis and Moyaln will be out and Daniela and Galea will be in

Lets see if im right - sorry to be negative - but i agree great to see the young guys get a go - but going on past history the old stagers will be back in ASAP

really really hope i wrong

chrisD

Coach
He's started a few games about 1/2 I guess. We play 6 days away so there's always a chance for changes.

Thinking more down the track. If Plum is back in the back row then a more suitable front rower than what is on this week bench has to be brought up to the front row eventually I would think.

Bob

Juniors
Unfortunately if it rings true to form - after this week Travis and Moyaln will be out and Daniela and Galea will be in

Lets see if im right - sorry to be negative - but i agree great to see the young guys get a go - but going on past history the old stagers will be back in ASAP

What a happy and cheery soul you are, I just love your positivity

franklin2323

Immortal
Thinking more down the track. If Plum is back in the back row then a more suitable front rower than what is on this week bench has to be brought up to the front row eventually I would think.

I don't think Smith will play. he did his Rib's the other week. Tighe is due back next week if he is passed fit for Monday. Tighe starts. Brown to lock, Plum on the bench. If not. Masoe in for Smith

meek

Juniors
What a happy and cheery soul you are, I just love your positivity

LOL
what can i say Boo Hoo to you LOL

Still think the old stagers will be back sooner than later - we wouldnt be Panthers if that didnt happen .

Last edited:

Nealo 12

First Grade
Wow, slimeys coming off a disopointing loss after having it in their grasp and Sticky going nuts after the game ...me thinks we are in for a torrid time> I dont think we have the intestinal fortitude to tough it out for now, but I hope to be proved wrong... Please let me be wrong ! See you all at the game.

murraymob

Coach

galea has been on the bench for windsor he will not bew seeing first grade unless the injury is even bigger than now

Sime_11

Juniors
anyone got this good feeling we gonna win this one?

dont know why but I see everything coming together on monday night

greynurse

Juniors
How come nabuli did not get a shot ? I haven't seen him play but have i have heard the calls ,it sounds like he is the real deal. Any thoughts ? I love the appointment of moylan and whare to the centres.

PinkPanther

Juniors
How come nabuli did not get a shot ? I haven't seen him play but have i have heard the calls ,it sounds like he is the real deal. Any thoughts ? I love the appointment of moylan and whare to the centres.
Needs more time in NSW cup to learn the game better is my guess.

franklin2323

Immortal

Doubt you will see him this year. Stamina issues, language problems but he can find the way over the try line.