What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Parra

pantherpuddy

Juniors
anyone have any mail on mose masoe getting a run against parra hes not playing for windsor after being named for them on tuesday

Your the home team and Jason Robinson is the Ref so your a shoe in to win.
And our coach bagged out big time last round so he'll be looking for payback.

the irony is if robinson needs an oxygen bottle after the game from blowing eels penalties for 80 minutes it only proves sticky's point

HankScorpio

Juniors
No idea who'll win, but I have a feeling sticky will get exactly what he wanted and win the penalty count.

Every time I get my hopes up we lose, so I'll take Parra 1-12 and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Randy81

Juniors

Robinson doesn't usually favour us. The ironic thing is he lives in glenmore park so it often feels like it is trying to prove he is not biased towards his local team.

meek

Juniors
How come nabuli did not get a shot ? I haven't seen him play but have i have heard the calls ,it sounds like he is the real deal. Any thoughts ? I love the appointment of moylan and whare to the centres.

when i saw him play for windsor - i thought his defence and positioning in defence was an issue - this will come - but IMO is a fair way off firstgrade at this stage .

this is my opinion - others my think differently

Also IMo Plum way to small for the way they are trying to use him in First grade NO go forward - just hits the line and not one inch forward on most occasions.

franklin2323

Immortal
when i saw him play for windsor - i thought his defence and positioning in defence was an issue - this will come - but IMO is a fair way off firstgrade at this stage .

this is my opinion - others my think different .

I agree. Clearly his a talent I would give him Simmons' contract and spot in the team for next year.

EzyG

Juniors
Finally another win

Listened to the game live streaming on NRL + bottle of Brown Brothers Merlot

What a relief (and for a long time not by the hand)

Moylan hype has lived to expectations - all the best to the young bloke

age.s

First Grade
I like the idea of seg coming on after 25, but I'd have Brown starting over Kingston.

Good to see some improvement. Grant and Plum were immense, as was M Robinson. Where did Plums ball playing ability come from? Moylan looks like the exact kind of fullback we need, skilfull enough to chime into a back line move. Walsh had his best game in a long while but I've said that before. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Not sure how I feel about T Robinson. That try was electric but his defence was awful. Wasn't even the fact that he got bumped off a few times, some of his efforts were very half assed.

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Was a good win, good games from the new boys especially Moylan.

I also like Plums newfound passing skill, but he does need to watch when he passes, couple of times he passed to players in worse position then himself.

I have to say I also thought Walsh had a pretty good game, if he did it every week we would have nothing to whinge about, keep it going Luke Walsh.

I know it was only Parra but a win is a win and we did do them very well lol.

Should see them on their forum, I thought we were depressed, we have nothing on them.

Doomednow

Bench
Walsh had blinder. I even saw him run it a couple of times. But geez it's good to see a rookie on debut play a solid game, especially when I was expecting the worst with our form.

meek

Juniors
I like the idea of seg coming on after 25, but I'd have Brown starting over Kingston.

Good to see some improvement. Grant and Plum were immense, as was M Robinson. Where did Plums ball playing ability come from? Moylan looks like the exact kind of fullback we need, skilfull enough to chime into a back line move. Walsh had his best game in a long while but I've said that before. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Not sure how I feel about T Robinson. That try was electric but his defence was awful. Wasn't even the fact that he got bumped off a few times, some of his efforts were very half assed.

My Thoughts exactly Well done panthers

Great effort Nigel Plum I thought - played really well
Hopefully Kingston gone to Windsor for good - IMO doesn't offer much at all.
Kingston should not really be in the team given Segeyaro's performances Why keep him on the field when Segs comes on - silly idea - KINGSTON IMO offers nothing -

Moylan great debut

Ivan dump Kingston !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Mick

Referee
Can't wait to see this backline eventually this year:

1. Moylan, 2. Mansour, 3. Whare, 4. Roberts, 5. T.Robinson - speed kills...

TeamSatan

Juniors
Good to have everything go our way for a change.

Even Jase looked frustrated at parra's hopelessness, although he gave them a few freebie's.

The mongrel was up last night, Timmy , LB , Docker were rather brutal at times which opened the game up for the clever speedy players.

Positives were there in abundance lets hope it continues.

Negatives...well to bad about Austin, he would go well at 5/8.

Mossy.... geeez could be so much but probably never will be.

franklin2323

Immortal

Is his defence any worse then Mansour rushing in? I don't think so it can be covered by others. You can work with that you can't give Simmons or Mansour his electric speed