What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

betcats

Referee
Just get Burton in there somewhere, he is too talented to not be in the 17. Get him in at centre or wing, he will push his way into the halves or even fullback eventually. He is 100 percent the type of young talent you have to find a spot for or let go so I really hope they have some plan for him.

murraymob

Coach
James Roberts on the bench is a interesting choice.Could be a master stroke or a huge fail.When he is switched on he is lightning but will he be coming off the bench

franklin2323

Immortal
We have had a good run with injury. That will change then guys like Burton, Leinu etc will get a run. Hard to change a winning team

Some people seem to think it May is on the bench he’ll automatically be used more, but I’m not so sure. Last year Luai was on the bench for a few games and was hardly used at all. And even with May’s capabilities go play back row, that may not be needed either. We have Burns on the bench, and JFH can shift back to lock if needed.

franklin2323

Immortal
You can, actually.

New standards are introduced all the time.

And then you fall behind others.

Imagine if the Roosters let Friend go after his issues or Storm got rid of NAS for his brawl on holidays...While ever the NRL allows such players to be registered you are only hurting yourself if you don't pick them

ACTPanthers

Bench
My pessimistic stance has seen us win some games... WE'RE GONNA GET SMASHED!!

(I'm actually quite confident we'll play well and win this one pretty easily, but I'm not saying that..)

And then you fall behind others.

Imagine if the Roosters let Friend go after his issues or Storm got rid of NAS for his brawl on holidays...While ever the NRL allows such players to be registered you are only hurting yourself if you don't pick them

Not necessarily.

By keeping Tyrone May we may be inviting more trouble down the line with other players. Ie. They’ll see that they won’t get sacked even when they’ve been convicted of a serious criminal offence.

I mean Tyrone May isn’t a hill worth dying on anyway. It’s not like we’d be losing some star of the game.

WestyLife

First Grade
Not necessarily.

By keeping Tyrone May we may be inviting more trouble down the line with other players. Ie. They’ll see that they won’t get sacked even when they’ve been convicted of a serious criminal offence.

I mean Tyrone May isn’t a hill worth dying on anyway. It’s not like we’d be losing some star of the game.

I don't know people seem to be keen on punting Burton for May based on social media.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm in agreement with Herb here - May hasn't been on a field for a long time so we have no idea about his form.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not necessarily.

Any club could say that same thing though.

Not a star but a good solid squad player.

Latest posts