What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 (2008) Dragons v Warriors

rayroxon

Juniors
A 5v5 would've been a cracker, it's a shame it couldn't play out that way but thanks all the same Dragons and good luck next round.

Warriors - Well done again, 5 in a row baby! Well done as well Skins, you truly are our super sub.

Finally thanks Colonel (I dropped the formal "The" I hope you don't mind) for the quick turnaround and comments. Glad you found a very serious topic in potty training amusing and cheers for the PB score as well!

Go Team!

Jesbass

First Grade
Captain's Knock:

A bit of a lopsided result, but who knows what might have happened if it had been 5v5? Great job, Dragons! :clap:

Dragons, good luck for your last round fixture against the Ninjas. If you fire up, and if the Panthers defeat the Ninjas in this current round, you could become the difference between the Chuck Norris crew making the finals and missing out altogether. :D

To The Colonel, thanks for the quick and fair refereeing. You're always prompt, which makes the waiting game so much less painful! ;-) :clap:

To my team, well done! A 5 match winning streak is our longest streak ever. Let's extend it to 6! Onwards and upwards! :D

Titanic

First Grade
Great reads everybody - good shot ray and... thanks for getting that out of your system this week ;-)

JonB

Juniors
Go team. Only seen the results now, I have been on a camp all weekend.

Big ups to captain JB and Rayroxonpower, you guys are the driving force behind the 2008 Warriors campaign.

LeagueNut

First Grade
blah-grumpy.gif

Backpacker Points

3 points - Johnsy (Dragons) :clap:
2 points - Rayroxon (Warriors) :thumn
1 point - Sportsthought (Warriors) & Ribs (Dragons) :mrgreen: