What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Team v Panfers

84 Baby

Referee
1491974778861.jpg

So in spirit of ANZAC round we're playing Salute to Service game.

I'm guessing Kaysa won't be picked then? :p

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm going to get in early.

We suck.

We are shit.

I can't believe that Beau Scott is still in the team.

F**k you Mannah, you pillow.

Nice work Kaysa. Why don't you f**ken run, merkin!!!

We were robbed by the refs. F**ken Greenberg and that bearded f**knuckle keep arse f**king us on every set of six.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Penrith will be desperate, we get our defence in order (no soft dummy half - goal line tries) we should win well. hopefully kenny and bevan back massive boost, along with Moses :D

strider

Post Whore

We suck.

We are shit.

We were robbed by the refs. F**ken Greenberg and that bearded f**knuckle keep arse f**king us on every set of six.
i think you left out that shite coach arthursz

hineyrulz

Post Whore

We suck.

We are shit.

Well said Gary.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Plenty said his days were numbered, out of his depth, needs help.

He was just that day's scapegoat. I'm sure he's a good coach again today.
People questioned his team selections, recruiting decisions and use of the bench. And that he maybe needed some help.

But I don't think anyone said they wanted him sacked. So we can't ask questions of the coach or be critical in anyway???

One win against a rabble of a Tigers side doesn't change to much as far as I'm concerned

Penrith will be desperate, we get our defence in order (no soft dummy half - goal line tries) we should win well. hopefully kenny and bevan back massive boost, along with Moses :D

Penrith will be pumped. Gallen was on radio this morning doing his best to rev them up by saying Penrith had nothing after their game against the Sharks. Cheers GAL

People questioned his team selections, recruiting decisions and use of the bench. And that he maybe needed some help.

But I don't think anyone said they wanted him sacked. So we can't ask questions of the coach or be critical in anyway???

One win against a rabble of a Tigers side doesn't change to much as far as I'm concerned

Watch out the communist Poupou police will be after you!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep, when you have nothing post a stupid pic.

You claimed all these people wanted the coach gone, when I asked who you dribbled a whole heap of crap but nothing about anything wanting the coach sacked.

I asked is questioning the coach or criticising allowed and you post a stupid pic. As usual you have nothing but deflection.

Gronk

Staff member
Yep, when you have nothing post a stupid pic.

You claimed all these people wanted the coach gone, when I asked who you dribbled a whole heap of crap but nothing about anything wanting the coach sacked.

I asked is questioning the coach or criticising allowed and you post a stupid pic. As usual you have nothing but deflection.

Yeah I made it up. @strider must have imagined it as well. Have a good day.

strider

Post Whore
well yes there are a mix of those who thought he needed help, had him on his last legs, think he is a bad tactical coach, thought he was clueless in general, believe he is the cause of all war and poverty

there are other whinys besides you

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm with you Gronk. You didn't make it up.

Whiney would probably argue with someone suggesting the sky is blue and then ask for 'proof'.

Have a mango and calm the f**k down Hiney.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I didn't say no one wasn't critical, most of our points weren't resolved over one shitty win against a terrible Tigers team. But as I said no one said he should be sacked. From all reports we are putting together a decent squad next year and I think he deserves the chance to show what he can do with it.