What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Eels

Exsilium

First Grade
Hiku has been fine the last few weeks, not sure why he cops it so much.

We bought him for his versatility. If we wont move Moylan then put Hiku at 6 (Played plenty of 6 at manly to very good effect) and peachey back into the starting side. Cartwright needs to learn to be a forward and do the hard stuff. He is shitting me deluxe with his U20's play. Fix it or f**k off. Feleti Mateo did the same shit and we all know how that went.

I just want to see Hook try something. Fire the team up. ANYTHING will do.

Kilkenny

Coach
Our best player was clearly CHN who is no doubt is on the least money.

Coach Griffin's use of the interchange bench again is baffling to say the least.

As Panther Daz quite rightly pointed out our structure in attack is diabolical, with 11 players in a straight line a metre or so back from Peter Wallace when he picks the ball up at dummy half.

The lack of intensity, determination, effort and fitness was noticeable to all those at the game as I am sure it was to those watching on TV.

I don't expect too many changes to be made by Griffin as it simply isn't in his makeup and I suspect he will largely stick with the team which performed so poorly in this game.

In my opinion Dylan Edwards simply has to come into the side to inject a bit of speed into the back line. Given poor Moses Leota only ever gets 10 minutes or so late in a game there is little point playing him therefore we may as well replace him with Hiku on the bench and play Edwards on the wing.

Latest posts