What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Raiders

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
That's brilliant muzby are you actually at the ground can you feel a little bit of rain on your head .
Yet another brilliant contribution by you muzby.
Good on you champion trying toscore points yet again. Nothing but a troll nothing but a troll . Anyway had enough for you going to watch the football .
No need to get so cranky over a weather a factual weather report..

Whilst it’s nice you’re still pretending you’re part of the team, people actually at the ground know the proper weather.

Now, make sure you turn your tv to fox in half an hour or you’ll miss the game.

SAP58

Juniors
So Papalii is starting from the bench, good or bad ? Maybe he will only run 200m rather than 300m, the man is a beast !

Old Timer

Coach

Whilst it’s nice you’re still pretending you’re part of the team, people actually at the ground know the proper weather.

muzby you have been very good lately why revert back to and perpetuate your dark side?

For the record one of my brothers lives in Canberra and at his place it is 6 degrees outside so depending on exactly where you are no doubt you can different temperatures.

Old Timer

Coach

muzby you have been very good lately why revert back to and perpetuate your dark side?

For the record one of my brothers lives in Canberra and at his place it is 5 degrees outside so depending on exactly where you are no doubt you can have different temperatures.

be55

Juniors
That's brilliant muzby are you actually at the ground can you feel a little bit of rain on your head .
Good on you champion trying toscore points yet again. Nothing but a troll nothing but a troll . Anyway had enough for you going to watch the football .
I don't know much about anything at all but one thing I do know if you and muzby were locked in a room together only one of you would be coming out...wow you guys really do hate each other...

redVinme

Juniors
I don't know much about anything at all but one thing I do know if you and muzby were locked in a room together only one of you would be coming out...wow you guys really do hate each other...

Imagine if they both just blocked each other so we don't have to see this shit litter every thread.

Dragonsamy

Bench
What? There’s been zero rain all day. It’s quite a crisp evening.

View attachment 39648