What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Roosters Anzac Day

Yes they are a team that very much rely on everything going their way.....if we hunt (excuse the pun) in packs in our defence and give it to them hard and often they are beatable.....key to Anzac Day is stick to the game plan, complete our sets and support the ball carrier.....sure defence is paramount but we need some flair in attack as well...we have enough players now to add variety on the edges and a hooker(s) to keep pinching cheap metres up the guts......if you look at the Roosters they love to dictate the game from the whistle, it's up to us to do likewise.......besides the pleasure of winning theres nothing better than seeing the look on Mr Squeaky clean Robinson's face at full time after a loss
IMG_5690.jpeg

hewi

Bench

DRAGONS ANZAC DAY TEAM LIST​

1. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by EFEX

2. Christian Tuipulotu – sponsored by Aspec Masonry

3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre

4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania

5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski

6. Kyle Flanagan – sponsored by React Facility Solutions

7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by St. George Leagues Club

8. Francis Molo – sponsored by UTECH

9. Jacob Liddle – sponsored by Active Forklifts

10. Hame Sele – sponsored by Deicorp

11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner – sponsored by HWLE

12. Jaydn Su’A – sponsored by Shire Steel

13. Tom Eisenhuth – sponsored by CHiQ

Interchange​

14. Fa’amanu Brown – sponsored by TripADeal

15. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Konnect

16. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Professionals Padstow

17. Ben Murdoch-Masila – sponsored by Squadron Energy

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

DRAGONS ANZAC DAY TEAM LIST​

1. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by EFEX

2. Christian Tuipulotu – sponsored by Aspec Masonry

3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre

4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania

5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski

6. Kyle Flanagan – sponsored by React Facility Solutions

7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by St. George Leagues Club

8. Francis Molo – sponsored by UTECH

9. Jacob Liddle – sponsored by Active Forklifts

10. Hame Sele – sponsored by Deicorp

11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner – sponsored by HWLE

12. Jaydn Su’A – sponsored by Shire Steel

13. Tom Eisenhuth – sponsored by CHiQ

Interchange​

14. Fa’amanu Brown – sponsored by TripADeal

15. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Konnect

16. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Professionals Padstow

17. Ben Murdoch-Masila – sponsored by Squadron Energy
So…just thinking…wouldn’t it have been better to have Lomax at centre from round 1?

and…for this round…why wouldn’t you bring your star recruit Leilua back into the team?

redVinme

Bench
So…just thinking…wouldn’t it have been better to have Lomax at centre from round 1?

and…for this round…why wouldn’t you bring you mr star recruit Leilua back into the team?
What if you wanted to piss Lomax and his massive contract off so you played him on the wing til he agitated enough to get another deal.

Also Luc is out til round 9-10

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
What if you wanted to piss Lomax and his massive contract off so you played him on the wing til he agitated enough to get another deal.

Also Luc is out til round 9-10

What if…you move Lomax to the wing, to piss him off…so he gets another deal elsewhere…then he comes out and has the best season ever and helps you win a shit load of games…and actually proves that he was worth that amount in the first place?

redVinme

Bench
What if…you move Lomax to the wing, to piss him off…so he gets another deal elsewhere…then he comes out and has the best season ever and helps you win a shit load of games…and actually proves that he was worth that amount in the first place?
He will be worth his weight in gold either way which is good. If they win a bunch of games it's only great for recruitment.

If you could get last week's performance out of Zac every week he'd be worth every cent regardless of position.

My favourite Anzac Day clash was 2005

I’m staying in a caravan park on the Clarence River (Grafton)

Dragons had a crap start to the season and we were the underdogs.

Swimming in insect repellent, beer in hand, on a rickety old camp chair next to the car radio tuned in to ABC, I entertained (or pissed off) the residents with my antics and cheering. Despite being messy it was an entertaining see-sawing game which we looked destined to lose.

A late try to Cooper saw an even score board with a Head sideline conversion to put us in front with a few minutes to go. As I waited on the kick I lent way back on the camp chair, it gave way as the conversion was called leaving me flat on my back cheering.

Memories of that game have always given me hope for every Anzac Day clash. Combine that with last night's performance and next Thursday can't come quick enough.

Go the Dragons
I was at that game right next to where Head was kicking from the sideline...

Lennyb

Juniors
Bird at 18. Just incase JWH or Rads lose there mind. They have been pretty good, but the coach is under pressure and may say let it rip.

Maybe, Lawrie to start. Take the early nervous energy and high impact start. Bring Francis on with his faster leg speed later.

But, whatever Flanno does is good with me. I aint a coach.

Latest posts