What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs Roosters ANZAC DAY GAME

justadragon

Bench
Well I thought I would start this round, we have heaps of time before the game and a lot happening as well with our coach. The way I see it regardless of our last efforts, if we cant get up for this game and really show some pride for the jumper and club , also our past players, (St George and Steelers) then we are truly a lost cause for the rest of the season.

Dragon David

First Grade
Well I thought I would start this round, we have heaps of time before the game and a lot happening as well with our coach. The way I see it regardless of our last efforts, if we cant get up for this game and really show some pride for the jumper and club , also our past players, (St George and Steelers) then we are truly a lost cause for the rest of the season.
Good on you justa for starting this Round 8 thread. I hope it brings you success and of course the Dragons on Anzac Day. Anything can happen and don't count your chickens before they are hatched. The hens of the Roosters will be clucking so loud that it will turn them off. Haha!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
And following you both with a positive outlook from me for the Anzac Day clash we are only 2 points out of the 8 and 3 points out of the top 4.....and even though we lost against the Raiders most other results went our way.....Roosters, Newcastle, Titans, Storm and Dolphins lost.....there you go I feel so much better now

Illusion

Bench
And following you both with a positive outlook from me for the Anzac Day clash we are only 2 points out of the 8 and 3 points out of the top 4.....and even though we lost against the Raiders most other results went our way.....Roosters, Newcastle, Titans, Storm and Dolphins lost.....there you go I feel so much better now
Gee old mate don't let the board read this because they might agree that it's not all that bad , and decide to do nothing 😀 😉

BIG RIG

Juniors
If it was up to me I’d put out a team like this

1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Max Feagai
4. Moses Suli
5. Tautau Moga
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Ben Hunt ( C )
8. Blake Lawrie
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su’a
12. Toby Couchman
13. Jack Bird
BENCH
14. Junior Amone
15. Josh Kerr
16. Villiami Fifita
17. Michael Molo

It won’t happen but would be nice IMO

slippery5

Juniors

1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Max Feagai
4. Moses Suli
5. Tautau Moga
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Ben Hunt ( C )
8. Blake Lawrie
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su’a
12. Toby Couchman
13. Jack Bird
BENCH
14. Junior Amone
15. Josh Kerr
16. Villiami Fifita
17. Michael Molo

If you watched the KO cup, Nick Tui- Loso is the first forward brought in.

slippery5

Juniors

1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Max Feagai
4. Moses Suli
5. Tautau Moga
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Ben Hunt ( C )
8. Blake Lawrie
9. Jacob Liddle
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su’a
12. Toby Couchman
13. Jack Bird
BENCH
14. Junior Amone
15. Josh Kerr
16. Villiami Fifita
17. Michael Molo

Also unfortunately we need more speed than the Feagai brothers & we should be looking for other options next game.
Only a new coach with no relationships to players that have been brought through the system will fix that.

I’m thinking- blow the $90 ticket price I’ve already spent and go out and have a good day.
wasting time on these want-to-be’s is wearing thin.
there’s more to life than Loose - sleep - Repeat.
especially when these guys don’t listen and don’t put in the effort to win.
te. Past several weeks.
Same here.
Not going, not watching, don't care.
As a St George supporter from birth what does this team mean to me now?
We seldom play at Jubilee, don't train there and don't have a single St George junior in the NRL squad even though the ones we spurned ( Dufty, Host, Leilua to name just three) were as good or better than anything we've got now.
Stuff this chook raffle franchise. It's a waste of time, money & energy.

Illusion

Bench
Same here.
We seldom play at Jubilee, don't train there and don't have a single St George junior in the NRL squad even though the ones we spurned ( Dufty, Host, Leilua to name just three) were as good or better than anything we've got now.
Yep agree , it's obvious from two of those players , one had blistering speed clubs top try scorer and try assist more than our 7 , and no one could use him as an interchange player , the other had ball playing skills , but again they didn't want that ..... All they wanted was plodders ......

Last edited:
Hasler is bringing Garrick w him for 2024 along Jason Saab

“that’s my headline”
Better than what we have at the moment
Same here.
I share your disappointment and disillusion Number of the Beath

We all hope the situation will improve

Seeing the side run out in the red rag has got me down.

Feeling we must have hit rock bottom by now

twinkletoes

Juniors
Same here.
Love your phrase "Chook Raffle Franchise" because thats what we are...still living in the 70's and running the business like that!

Latest posts