What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs the DOGS

David brown

Juniors
RCG is one of those players you have to watch each week to fully appreciate his impact, his stats can look average but he the energy and little extra efforts he brings are first class.
He is the best Front Rower we have brought through since I can remember....

martielang

Bench
Effort & guts were phenomenal.

I don’t actually think we played that bad either, some really nice plays throughout. Execution was still a little off but when you’ve got 14 players out, that’s to be expected.

I know everyone loves RCG but I thought Merrin & Tamou were tremendous tonight. Our front row rotation as a whole is the best in the comp.

& While everyone’s also loving Egan (rightly so), I thought Katoa was outstanding tonight as well. Heavily underrated on here imo.

I’d personally be giving Hook another 5 with Whare as well.

kinghippo

Juniors
Effort & guts were phenomenal.

I don’t actually think we played that bad either, some really nice plays throughout. Execution was still a little off but when you’ve got 14 players put, that’s to be expected.

I know everyone loves RCG but I thought Merrin & Tamou were tremendous tonight. Our front row rotation as a whole is the best in the comp.

I’d personally be giving Hook another 5 with Whare as well.
I wouldn’t go as far as to say hook deserves an extension, his decision to move Kikau into the centres nearly cost us the match.
I think he is doing better than last year but let’s not get carried away just yet :smile:

Vicpanther

Juniors
poor klemmer didnt appreciate getting thrown around. that hit from whare was brilliant.if he can do that 1x a week then im happy for him to stay
(providing he doesn't fall asleep and allow tries in)

Latest posts