What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs the DOGS

tripster

Juniors
i like katoa but egan is my boy.
who covered dylan? and any news if its serious?

DWZ covered it. Looked quite good there. He has spent a fair bit of time for us there in the past and is a good FB.

Dylan dislocated his shoulder. It had to be put back in by the doctor in the sheds. That almost certainly means it is pretty bad. He is going to be out for a while. I'd hazard a guess of 6 weeks minimum, but it could be a lot longer.

Vicpanther

Juniors
DWZ covered it. Looked quite good there. He has spent a fair bit of time for us there in the past and is a good FB.

Dylan dislocated his shoulder. It had to be put back in by the doctor in the sheds. That almost certainly means it is pretty bad. He is going to be out for a while. I'd hazard a guess of 6 weeks minimum, but it could be a lot longer.
Goddammit that's nearly our first grade back line gone. Dwz is great back there and is pretty reliable. Move him there and yeo to center move whare out to wing.

OldPanther

Coach
Edwards
Mansour
Blake
Phillips
Sivo
May
Cleary
McKendry
Wallace
Browne
??
??
Waddell

All out. Down 12-2 yet we win

Anyone that bags this performance is a disgrace

Can't fault the effort there. I'll probably get shot down for this but I'm going to call it a 9/10. To do what they did with so much disruption 2 second game rookies out there was beautiful.

I think Wallace needs the old tap on the shoulder.

The injuries are rediculous. I'm guessing the next winger in the production line gets a go?

unKwn

Juniors
hahaha its so good seeing the bulldogs fans on facebook complain about the refs and the whare tacke.

quote: Tackle was illegal on Marshall. Was a shoulder charge combined with a stiff arm. No attempt to wrap the arms. The refs were cheating to help Penrith the whole game. NRL can F*** off. Give Penrith a penalty in front for a marker not being square after they dropped the ball, when Penrith were never square at marker the whole game, then give them another penalty to go 8 pts up for a hand on the ball that never even slowed a fast play the ball, when Penrith had hands on the ball in every tackle. Police investigation into Atkins and Shortall please. Pulled up about 6 forward passes from the Dogs, not saying they weren't, but didn't pull up any of Penrith's. Talk about Bill Harrigan incarnate. F*** off cheating NRL.

Vicpanther

Juniors
hahaha its so good seeing the bulldogs fans on facebook complain about the refs and the whare tacke.

quote: Tackle was illegal on Marshall. Was a shoulder charge combined with a stiff arm. No attempt to wrap the arms. The refs were cheating to help Penrith the whole game. NRL can F*** off. Give Penrith a penalty in front for a marker not being square after they dropped the ball, when Penrith were never square at marker the whole game, then give them another penalty to go 8 pts up for a hand on the ball that never even slowed a fast play the ball, when Penrith had hands on the ball in every tackle. Police investigation into Atkins and Shortall please. Pulled up about 6 forward passes from the Dogs, not saying they weren't, but didn't pull up any of Penrith's. Talk about Bill Harrigan incarnate. F*** off cheating NRL.
Tackle looked perfect to me. They just hate it when there boy klemer gets man handled like he little girl he is.

Pugzley

A bit too drunk to say much about this one.

Just happy. I like winning. I hate the Bulldogs.
lets-get-you-home-buddy-dammit-frank-keep-it-together-29779554.png

kinghippo

Juniors
I knew the boys would be fired up after the woods article talking about the dogs being a dominant pack.
That type of thing all ways comes back to bite you these days especially after we had already lost to them.

franklin2323

Immortal
Can't fault the effort there. I'll probably get shot down for this but I'm going to call it a 9/10. To do what they did with so much disruption 2 second game rookies out there was beautiful.

I think Wallace needs the old tap on the shoulder.

The injuries are rediculous. I'm guessing the next winger in the production line gets a go?

Possibly depends if a FB stands up today or not but Dallen is safe and that is 1st need back there.

I can't see Wallace getting the Tap but can't see him playing a full game again this year

tripster

Juniors
Possibly depends if a FB stands up today or not but Dallen is safe and that is 1st need back there.

I can't see Wallace getting the Tap but can't see him playing a full game again this year

On Wallace, I think the best decision would be to rest him until he is 100% over his injury and play Katoa and Egan in the meantime. When he isnt carrying an injury, on the whole I think he should still be in the side. But it is silly to play him when injured and then have our hooker performing at 50%.

On Wallace, I think the best decision would be to rest him until he is 100% over his injury and play Katoa and Egan in the meantime. When he isnt carrying an injury, on the whole I think he should still be in the side. But it is silly to play him when injured and then have our hooker performing at 50%.

Could do a transition stage where Egan plays the last 20-30 mins of a game.

Last 20mins of each half would be ideal but Griffin may not want to use up two interchanges on the hooker.

Latest posts