What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs The Silvertails (Manly)

WestyLife

First Grade
There is no way To'o makes SOO at full strength this will be the backline:

Tedesco
JAC
Wighton
Mitchell
Tom Turbo

14. Papenhuyzen

Wighton won't be at centre after all the complaints from last year. Fittler will be much more likely to pick players in positions probably excluding Turbo.

franklin2323

Immortal
Wighton won't be at centre after all the complaints from last year. Fittler will be much more likely to pick players in positions probably excluding Turbo.

What centres are playing well enough to knock say Latrell ( who won comps as centre out)

WestyLife

First Grade
What centres are playing well enough to knock say Latrell ( who won comps as centre out)

Latrell/Lomax/Crichton/Trbojevic will be what's most likely picked from at centre with Crichton on the right he'll be made to look very good playing outside Cleary and in a position he is already good at.

franklin2323

Immortal
Latrell/Lomax/Crichton/Trbojevic will be what's most likely picked from at centre with Crichton on the right he'll be made to look very good playing outside Cleary and in a position he is already good at.

Luai/Cleary should be the halves due to the club combinations.

no way Freddy leaves at the Dally M player of the year. He started at FB ( no chance there ) and played a stack of club games at centre. Also won Origin series at centre.

Luai will make him look like a star running onto his short balls

murraymob

Coach
They always pick emerging players as part of the squad.Do these players sit out games as the top 17 does

Fangs

Coach
Will Origin have an 18th man? That might be an extremely important role this year.

Fangs

Coach
There is no way To'o makes SOO at full strength this will be the backline:

Tedesco
JAC
Wighton
Mitchell
Tom Turbo

14. Papenhuyzen

That is essentially mine for Origin 1.

I had Latrell out due to his suspension. 3-4 weeks with Turbo, To'o and others in blistering form will make it hard to overlook them. With that said I think Latrell does make the side at some point in the series:

1. Tedesco
2. Ado-Carr
3. Trbojevic
4. Wighton
5. To'o

14. Papenhuyzen

hindy111

Post Whore
1.Teddy
2.Toupo
3.Turbo
4.Latrell
5.Josh
6. Wighton
7. Cleary

Luai ain't getting picked imo.

GongPanther

Referee
Years ago, club combinations benefit SOO teams in which these days, slectors seem to have forgotten about.

IMO, I'd just have Cleary and Yeo in so we don't have our team squad streched too far.

maple_69

Bench
Tupou is playing for Samoa this year.

Latrell will make it. He’s a darling and can actually play centre. Turbo has to be there and as close to the ball as you can get him, he is too good and has not let us down at centre. Agree Wighton/Cleary would not be a very dynamic pairing, I’d go Luai and To’o with Wighton missing out, particularly if his and the Raiders form continues to fall flat. Would love to see Biz outside Turbo.

Latest posts