What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Dragons vs Titans

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Any way to see the game live? Apart from flying to Gold Coast. I hate Sunday 9 Games being delayed. If not, Triple M at least broadcast it live.
It's the one game of the year that's actually local to me.

Watch out for spoilers.

The worst game of the week to watch is any game Ray Hadley is commentating.

My greatest fear is that Nine seems to be grooming him to inherit the top job when Warren steps down.

Isn't there an option in this digital age to just have the crowd and on-field sound with no commentary for free to air? I think its available on Fox broadcasts (or was).

Dezziedc

Juniors
The worst game of the week to watch is any game Ray Hadley is commentating.

Thankyou Godz - someone else who agrees with me. The guy commentates like he is still on radio - like we can't see what is going on.

I hate watching the game with the sound turned down, but with him commentating I spend more time abusing him than the players...

Fingerbang

Bench
Apparently a new Sony tele coming out soon where you can balance the sound in favour of the crowd noise instead of the commentating....by percentage. Does that make sense? I know what I mean.

Thankyou Godz - someone else who agrees with me. The guy commentates like he is still on radio - like we can't see what is going on.

I hate watching the game with the sound turned down, but with him commentating I spend more time abusing him than the players...

I actually have issues with Bolts as an individual - he is one strange character.

His commentary style is like listening to Frank Hyde on 2SM from the sidelines back in the 70s.

FundyDragon

Bench
It's the one game of the year that's actually local to me.

Watch out for spoilers.

Ah so you live on the Gold Coast do you? I hear it's a great ground to watch rugby league on. My old man lives on the Gold Coast he is also a massive Dragons fan but unfortunately he has converted to a QLD supporter. Willow are you NSW or QLD mate?

hardbaby

Coach
So many possibilities. I think this will be tough. The makings of a good side is there. But there are some issues. We should beat the Titans but the boys will have to play really well. Dragons by 2 in a thriller.

centralsaint

Juniors
Green played for the Cutters today so I guess Quinlan or Dugan will make their debuts for the dragons on Sunday. Has the squad left for the Gold Coast yet?

possm

Coach
Could it be:
1. Dugan
2. Quinlan
3. Stanley
4. Cooper / Green
5. Nightingale

Any news from The Captain's Run?

Last edited:
Dugan didn't travel and Green played today so Quinlan will make his debut on the wing

1. Nightingale
2. Quinlan
3. C Stanley
4. Cooper
5. Vidot

centralsaint

Juniors
Dugan should of played for the Cutters for match fitness. He still should of travelled with the boys to feel his way into the team. Strange decision :crazy:

gypsy

Bench
Dugan should of played for the Cutters for match fitness. He still should of travelled with the boys to feel his way into the team. Strange decision :crazy:

I'm somewhat bemused myself. I can only assume this decision was reached after thorough investigations of all relevant particulars.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Titans

1 William Zillman
2 Kevin Gordon
3 Brad Takairangi
4 Jamal Idris
5 David Mead
6 Aidan Sezer
7 Albert Kelly
8 Luke Bailey
9 Beau Falloon
10 Luke Douglas
11 Greg Bird
12 Mark Minichiello
13 Nate Myles

Interchange
14 David Taylor
15 Ryan James
16 Ben Ridge
17 Sam Irwin
18 Mark Ioane

Coach: John Cartwright

http://www.nrl.com/News/OfficialTeamLists/tabid/10998/Default.aspx

That's a formidable forward pack...if we're to have any chance our forwards really need to fire up....go fellas and compete for the full 80

Latest posts