What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9: Dragons vs Titans

BennyV

Referee
Ordinary it may be, but if Kelly is in, combined with Sezer, they are a pretty solid half combo. Definitely beatable in the forwards...

VanillaGorilla

Juniors
Titans will be very hard to beat. They have some form and their pack is big and mobile, and Greg Bird has been playing out of his skin lately

TheRev

Coach
its a solid team but nothing mind-blowing, backline isnt too bad, halves have been great, Gordon and Zilman dangerous, Idris I just think is a complete spaz, I have no idea why he is ever in the mix for Origin selection.

Mr Red

First Grade
did anyone catch the Titans V Warriors last week.. i did and the titans were dead set hopeless..
if we cant beat this mob it will be very, very embarassing...

Old_Timer

Juniors
No wopries, Price will have our boys fired up for this one.

Another first half capitulation is not in the game plan.

I've got a good idea! Why not leave Weyman on the bench for say, 25 minutes and let our forwards be dominated. That way we can give the titans a head start and then see if we can run them down. Should be fun!

TheRev

Coach
Dont understand why Price hasnt made any changes from the game yesterday.
Price doesnt make changes until its about 6 weeks too late (minimum), having said that though, if Dugen and a halfback can hurry up and get here, it fixes most of our problems instantly.

In terms of Morris/Cooper, I'm not paying too much concern to the side being named, he has no idea if they will be fit yet, he just named them anyway and will change his mind closer to the day. I will be interested to see if Green/Quinlan/Vaivai or anyone else trains with 1st grade?

tumbidragon

First Grade
Dont understand why Price hasnt made any changes from the game yesterday.
He doesn't really have a choice in regards to depth. The Cutters have been going ordinary and no one is really pushing for selection other than Vai Vai tbh. Quinlan has been doing a fine job, but all reports say he still needs time to develop in the reserves.

I'd personally like to see Vai Vai in for Chase, and Maybe Mathews in for Harrison or De'Belin. Even get Drinkwater in so that Fien can drop back to the bench as the utility. Because Rein is clearly struggling with big minutes, and Fien could alternate between the halves and hooker to give him a breather. Unfortunately Drinkwater is in the same boat as Quinlan though.

Saint Anger

Juniors
Not sure if any team that has played on the Monday night has been changed in the following days team announcement.

redbreed

Juniors
I know its the telecrap but round 9 late mail suggests junior vaivai will come in for Cooper if he pulls out this weekend. Should make some people happy.

Old_Timer

Juniors
I would not be suprised if we pull this one off. Backs to the wall, underdogs, hmmm they are ripe for the picking.