What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 - Rabbitohs vs Broncos: Thursday 5th May 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

Steenson123

Juniors
This reminds one of the Melboune disgrace last May. The squad has no intensity and no focus. Walker is a total sulker. Looks disinterested totally.

Steenson123

Juniors
i can see jd happy with the performance. "our defense and attack was good until...."
Demetriou is a novice coach with little charisma or know how. The guy sitting out there who would turn the place over is Eddie Jones. Everywhere he has coached the teams improve dramatically. Plus he WANTS to lead us, he is a Randwick/Souths man through and through. All that is needed is for club management to reach out to him.

Steenson123

Juniors
Another game that is proof that Taafe is not a fullback.
TBH, I'm not even sure he is a 1st grader
Taaffe is far too small to continue at FB. He is much more a HB or 5/8. There he would look far better. He is smaller than Murray so he will continually be targeted by high pressure kicks.

handyman2190

Bench
You keep going on about Walker, but everyone outside of him except Graham and Johnston are amateurs. They are not 1st graders.
Everyone keeps going on about bringing youngsters up, this is what happens, roosters did it last year but had backup halves with experience so they could rest walker periodically, we sign nicorema and everyone freaks out ,why this is why. Toughen up,this is just starting.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Everyone keeps going on about bringing youngsters up, this is what happens, roosters did it last year but had backup halves with experience so they could rest walker periodically, we sign nicorema and everyone freaks out ,why this is why. Toughen up,this is just starting.
We needed to find out. Now we know.
Taafe is not a fullback, and there is probably no spot for him in this side.
And how Mansewer can take the place of Paulo is the joke of the season.

We've wasted A LOT of money.
Mansewer, Cartwright, Sele, Knight - there is $1.5mil per season right there.
All duds

handyman2190

Bench

Mansewer, Cartwright, Sele, Knight - there is $1mil per season right there.
All duds
100% all duds and we have 2 new players in the spine,what do people expect? Ive said many times our recruiting stinks, i sit here watching other teams poaching and buying and us? Zilch!!
I stand by my prediction, and it kills me, 12th
Cowboys paid 700 odd for a half and watch them go, we didnt even give elias a season in nsw cup, weve torched the poor fellow

Runrabbit14

Juniors

Mansewer, Cartwright, Sele, Knight - there is $1.5mil per season right there.
All duds
Our “Front Office” has a lot to answer for as this pain has pretty much been self inflicted with poor recruiting and retention decisions !!

To me, even more alarming than the poor form all year except for one or two games is the lack of spirit and morale - some of the senior players are out of form and their body language suggests they are not happy….