What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Cowboys

Big Mick

Referee
u reckon T had a good game?

I dunno...he made some very poor options and dropped the ball a bit. I think he was playing around 65% tbh.

Pritchard and Wallace were unreal.

Lewis did very well.

Smith made some silly errors...but did was good things including some try-savers.

Worth was a softy in the first half...but came back with a vengence in the second.

Tim Grant did very well...as did Junior Moors...isn't it great to see Juniors do well when promoted.

CLinton deserves his starting jersey back....15 hitups...thats what i've been waiting to see from Joel...well done mate...well done. Great try as well.

mxlegend99

Referee
I like Clinton off the bench, but i think it looks like he is being punished when he is definitely one of our best.

I agree about Big T. He is still playing poorly imo. He needs a week or 2 in Premier League.

Dave Q

Coach
Clinton's try, its not scientifically possible to see a huge rangey forward with such quick reflexes.

And Pritchard used every ounce of his massive frame to run them over.

This was the Panthers we were supposed to be getting from Round one!

Sing when youre winning lads & ladesses.

mxlegend99

Referee
Dave Q said:
Clinton's try, its not scientifically possible to see a huge rangey forward with such quick reflexes.
Hehehe. I agree with that. He has done some amazing things with pace that a guy of his size should not have.

It is quiet a site seeing a big bloke like him find that sort of pace and getting a try like that.

Panthagrey

Juniors
Well done to the boys was hard to go up there and get the win....congrats to Joely what a try...lets hope the wins keep coming....:D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Mick © said:
u reckon T had a good game?

Yes I think it was a huge improvement from T. I give him A for effort. He got involved and to me that is a start to seeing the OLD T we are use to seeing.

Dave Q

Coach
mxlegend99 said:
Hehehe. I agree with that. He has done some amazing things with pace that a guy of his size should not have.

It is quiet a site seeing a big bloke like him find that sort of pace and getting a try like that.

Yeah, he'd better watch it or he'll join Peanuts out in the centres!

At full stretch I'm now thinking that he could run down that Chris Lawrence from the Tigers! A modern day Satts!

You could see his hapiness at the airport interview. Just beaming with joy.

He's been under a lot of pressure, he really deserves this day in the sun.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not sure. It's a bloody joke. Maybe they figure QLDs forward pack is weak enough as it is, without them losing a player like Webb?

pantherz9103

First Grade
I just hope we continue to show the same attitude in defence because the attack will come good with time if the defence continues to be honest like that. No soft dummy half tries or anything like that.

abpanther

Staff member
I thought Puletua played better, he was much more involved which is a good sign, I think he realises that his starting position is in jeopardy and that he needs to work hard to maintain it.

Funnily enough I met Tony on monday at Westfield Parramatta, I went up to him and said hi and chatted about the win. Really nice guy, he was there with his wife and son, his wife is pregnant.

mxlegend99

Referee
He is a great guy. He is so quiet. I wish he was crazy and angry, because with his size... he would destroy his opposition. But he is too nice and never really gets fired up :(

abpanther

Staff member
Yeah I know what you mean, I wanted to tell him that he's been playing sh*t but the closer I got to him the bigger he got, all I could do was smile and chit chat :)