What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 | v Manly | Brookvale | Mon May 13th 7pm

Monk

Referee
Sea Eagles
1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. James Hasson 15. Tom Symonds 16. Jamie Buhrer 17. George Rose 20. Esikeli Tonga

Roosters
1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Mitchell Aubusson 12. Sonny Bill Williams 13. Boyd Cordner
Interchange: 14. Daniel Mortimer 15. Frank-Paul Nuuausala 16. Aiden Guerra 17. Luke O’Donnell.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Should be one cracker of a game. Will be a massive effort if we can been Manly at Brooky.

Last edited:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
It'll be nice if the media reports about Brett Stewart being out are right..He's generally good for a meat pie or 2 against us at Brookie..

The battle of the halves will probably be where this game is won or lost..If we can contain Foran & DCE then we'll be on our way to a win..BBQ & Pearce's kicking games need to be spot on..

They way our pigs are going i reckon they can match Manly,& hopefully $BW can keep up his magic form..

It's hard to get too confident playing them at Brookie as we usually get pumped,but this year i'm pretty excited about the game..

Us by enough..

Go Easts..

H.H

Juniors
It'll be nice if the media reports about Brett Stewart being out are right..He's generally good for a meat pie or 2 against us at Brookie..

The battle of the halves will probably be where this game is won or lost..If we can contain Foran & DCE then we'll be on our way to a win..BBQ & Pearce's kicking games need to be spot on..

They way our pigs are going i reckon they can match Manly,& hopefully $BW can keep up his magic form..

It's hard to get too confident playing them at Brookie as we usually get pumped,but this year i'm pretty excited about the game..

Us by enough..

Go Easts..
Nah, I want them as close to full strength as possible.

We need to be tested and if we get found out, better it be now than later on. We need to know where we're really at.

True, HH but a win at Brookie regardless the strength of the Manly line up would be a confidence booster. A loss may dull the momentum they're trying to build. Anyway, they still have a bloody strong line up.

It's very early days. 2 points this weekend is more valuable at this stage than finding out 'where we are at' against a full strength Manly.

Monk

Referee
Kennedy is slowly rediscovering his old ferociousness which made us all fall in love with him.

We get FPN back this week. Isn't that exciting :sarcasm:?

Valheru

Coach
Nice positive comment to return on TT. What are your thoughts on the performance this season thus far?

Nice positive comment to return on TT. What are your thoughts on the performance this season thus far?

What's wrong with it? He wants Kennedy gone and Tasi back but none of them are putting their hand up playing outstanding football that makes you notice and think they deserve a FG shot and while that continues I will wager unless more injuries Robbo will keep rewarding the FG players. A friend who works with them said after the Cronulla game that Guerra was ripping in to them at full time - called them soft c**ks - and Matterson was worse in the sheds.

Or do you mean Ben Jones? He's cost Newtown two wins the idiot lol

We are going a bit than last year. This Sonny Williams bloke is a fair player :)

He plays for the Jets. Even some people around there are confused how he got a contract, but they know why he really did.

I thought we had a shot then I saw Henry Perenara was refereeing. I wonder if we'll see another Easts player KO'd in to next week and that idiot not doing anything about it

Latest posts