What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

round 9 v tigers

Rabbits20

Immortal
True and we are missing the likes of McQueen and Dylan this year.

My word we are.

We should have let Turner go and kept McQueen.

We miss Issac a lot too. He got us on the front foot forward all the time. Issac has been a massive loss.

alien

Referee
Goodwin is playing so much better than Auva'a.

Auva'a will be dropped soon.

Goodwin breaks lots of tackles too and has a good step.

And he doesn't give away those brain dead penalties either, like Auva'a does sometimes, like sticking his hand in the players face, etc. That shit pisses me right off.

Rabbits20

Immortal
And he doesn't give away those brain dead penalties either, like Auva'a does sometimes, like sticking his hand in the players face, etc. That shit pisses me right off.

Correct.

Auva'a was slapping at thin air too the other night instead of tackling.

He wasn't putting his body on the line.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we are truly missing teo,isaac,api,dylan if we had just those 4 back we'd be sweet but it ain't gonna happen our recruiters are duds (dud recruiters) hey r20 they fuggged up big time

Rabbits20

Immortal
we are truly missing teo,isaac,api,dylan if we had just those 4 back we'd be sweet but it ain't gonna happen our recruiters are duds (dud recruiters) hey r20 they fuggged up big time

They did stuff up, but when you win the comp things usually fall apart in the coming years.

Some of this is self inflicted from our recruiters.