What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Tigers

mxlegend99

Referee
Thats 2 penalties against us where we didnt commit the offense we were penalised for.

Refs are f**king blind merkins. We knew that. But why penalise shit that didnt happen?

mxlegend99

Referee
I think Ivan is here to sabotage us. Why else would he have left Fuimaono on the field an entire half when 5 minutes were enough to know he is a liability?

Im officially on the Cleary hate wagon. Leaving a guy that bad on the field that long is a coach who has no idea.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Thats 2 penalties against us where we didnt commit the offense we were penalised for.

Refs are f**king blind merkins. We knew that. But why penalise shit that didnt happen?
Why is this a constant thing though? Is it they just hate us. Or they know we give them away so they continue to just blow without reason?

mxlegend99

Referee
Tigers hold on to stop a quick play the ball. Forcing an error. Looks good to me

Edit
Refs are not why we suck. But they sure as f**k aren't treating the two teams equally.

We must be the most hated team in the comp. Refs love to stick it to us and no one minds. That ontop of how shit we are is why we are looking at a spoon now.

panthersam

Juniors
That was hard to watch, don’t even know where to start with the problems that we have. I knew I should have jumped on us to win the spoon at $15 last week, safe to say that will drop considerably after this game.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Last 10 we showed some good signs. Sadly we never continue those good signs and turn to shit.

Clears looks to be taking control and the little boys are going hard. Just need the over paid forwards to step up.

Abacus

Juniors
Last 10 we showed a ok me good signs. Sadly we never continue those good signs and turn to shit.

Clears looks to be taking control and the little boys are going hard. Just need the over paid forwards to step up.
Give the optimism a rest Vic. Shit coach, shit team playing shit.

Tigers are resting up aiming for 50.

Dave can f**k off and take his mate with him to work the Abcoe counters.

forby

Juniors
Well that was pretty pathetic. Even worse watching on my phone in a car in China. Hopefully we can do something in the second half. Hope springs eternal, at least it used to!

greynurse

Juniors
This could be the worst Penrith team I’ve seen in years, and I’ve been watching since early 80s. There is something seriously wrong with this team. Maloney has to go down as the worst buy maybe worst the Franze.If Cleary gives a cheery “I don’t want to look like I’m tired “ conference at the end, and doesn’t make the changes we need then , I hate to say it, he can’t coach. Maybe he just got lucky with the Warriors due to momentum.

Latest posts