What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 v Tigers

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Thought I would get this started early since we have so many injuries.

Team
1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dylan EDWARDS
6. James MALONEY
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Wayde EGAN
10. Tim GRANT
11. Liam MARTIN
12. Kaide ELLIS
13. James FISHER-HARRIS

14. Sione KATOA
15. Tyrell FUIMAONO
16. Moses LEOTA
17. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
18. Jarome LUAI

Looking very light on experience.
Tigers would be looking forward to this one.

Kilkenny

Coach
Thought I would get this started early since we have so many injuries.

Team
1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dylan EDWARDS
6. James MALONEY
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Wayde EGAN
10. Tim GRANT
11. Liam MARTIN
12. Kaide ELLIS
13. James FISHER-HARRIS

14. Sione KATOA
15. Tyrell FUIMAONO
16. Moses LEOTA
17. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
18. Jarome LUAI

Looking very light on experience.
Tigers would be looking forward to this one.

Still a decent side on paper but without a game plan and proper attacking structure the result if probably going to the same as today.

We made more metres, more line breaks, more offloads and less missed tackles and got flogged without ever looking likely of winning the game.

unKwn

Juniors
i swear to god if these f**kwits are laughing or f**king around in the training pictures

Kilkenny

Coach
i swear to god if these f**kwits are laughing or f**king around in the training pictures
Out of adversity comes opportunity.

Clearly there are injuries out of today which will be long term, perhaps season ending.

It is what it is and there will now be opportunities others so we need to move on.

Aside from the injured there is little point persisting with the likes of Tim Grant.

Ivan need’s to give the likes of Kaide Ellis, Nick Lui Toso a crack and if they aren’t up to it move them on. But at least give them a shot because persisting with the ageing Tim Grant is pointless.

Abacus

Juniors
Up to the coach to come up with something effective in attack other than shifting the ball for a Kikau barge over.

Panfa

Juniors
Never thought id be happy to see maloney suspended but im praying he does get at least 2 weeks then luai can come in and we can score points and start winning games.If hes not missing tackles hes giving away stupid penalties and taking the wrong options in attack.We are not gonna make the 8 so why waste our time playing old dead wood players blood the young guys and see whos up to it for next season.

unKwn

Juniors
I said to a mate last week. Do we ever train? Only ever see them partying
someone was telling me about how shit the attitude is of some of the players, they go mucking around like idiots. it finally came back to bite some of them (may, phillips, coleman)

i guess that’s why they hated hook so much

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeo would be season if dislocated. Given finals are no chance better off bringing Burns in. See what he has before going to market.

Assuming Winterstein and Whare aren't back. I'd run out like this:

Aekins
Too
Blake
DWZ
Mansour
Maloney
Cleary
Tamou
Egan
Grant
JFH