What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sharks

Smug Panther

First Grade
Sorrensen is a very good player. Just like Capewell before him, I had no idea why they’d let him go.

As for Burton, he’s going well but I’d like to manage his season so we get the best out of him at the back end. Momo is a very good centre and does a lot of the small things right.

I’d not be surprised if momo comes back in and Burton hits the bench with may dropping out.
With a weapon like Staines on the wing you can't play a centre who can't/won't pass

Jane Murray

Bench
Existing contract up the end of the year but.
As Franklin has said. The plan is to extend him and upgrade him to the top 30. The club rate him and have big plans for him for the future.
Contract almost done.
So, I assume, that Naden will be released early?

mxlegend99

Referee
No plans to release him early. Still a valued squad member.
They would only release him if we got a peach of a deal (unlikely) or there were further off-field issues/headaches.

Jenkins will be added to next year's top 30.
Hinting we're interested in bringing Peachey back? :p

Wouldn't crack our side atm. But would be solid depth.;)

The_Frog

First Grade
Hinting we're interested in bringing Peachey back? :p

Wouldn't crack our side atm. But would be solid depth.;)
Peachey's a 14. Not as good a 14 as the one we've already got and at at least twice the price. He's had a couple of good performances of late though.

Kilkenny

Coach
I loved Tyrone Peachy in his time with us, he was very good for most of his time here, but his best days are behind him and there is no chance of his returning to our club. I think he may get a year extension with the Titans he has been not to bad of late.

chrisD

Coach
We were good, clinical, as we should have been against that. Does Staines have an issue reading a kick or what?

Black Diamond

Juniors
I loved Tyrone Peachy in his time with us, he was very good for most of his time here, but his best days are behind him and there is no chance of his returning to our club. I think he may get a year extension with the Titans he has been not to bad of late.
I still love him. One of my favourite Panthers ever, such a character. Particularly liked it when he met the bus when the guys arrived in the GC for his first game against the Panthers and shook each of their hands as they got off the bus. I always cheer for him (except against us) love seeing his cheeky beaming smile when he crosses the line, just as he did today.

MugaB

Coach
I still love him. One of my favourite Panthers ever, such a character. Particularly liked it when he met the bus when the guys arrived in the GC for his first game against the Panthers and shook each of their hands as they got off the bus. I always cheer for him (except against us) love seeing his cheeky beaming smile when he crosses the line, just as he did today.
Undoubtedly a lock at the titans, this is the best form I've seen him in years lately, hopefully only scares us a little bit this sunday