What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Sharks

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nrl.com has Sorensen with 142m and 62 pct, that’s the best performance we’ve had off the bench so far this year, he looked like a handful with every run. Definitely have managed to cover that middle depth pretty well, Martin looks good there also. Anyway I wouldn’t want to be the one picking the bench forwards next week but I think Sorensen has to be one after that, no reserve grade for two weeks really sucks tbh.

At the moment, I think that 17 is our overall best. I can see an argument for Spencer over Matty E, but for me, that’s the only really sticking point. Sorensen was really good last night, ran straight and hard, you could see him and Martin just sucking the gas out of the Sharks.

Same 17 next week thanks Ivan (unless api gets a week)

betcats

Referee
No it is on. Just no one in the NRL bubble can play or coach.

So from the team named. Only 5 will play and a new coach

Half the nrl team broke the bubble last night celebrating the last try, the fans at the fence were helping Luai up and patting them all on the back hahah

So who is filling out the cup side? Flegg players? Sounds like we might struggle tho I guess the other side is in the same situation...

franklin2323

Immortal
Half the nrl team broke the bubble last night celebrating the last try, the fans at the fence were helping Luai up and patting them all on the back hahah

So who is filling out the cup side? Flegg players? Sounds like we might struggle tho I guess the other side is in the same situation...

Fox Sports has the article but Parra NSW Cup played last night as per normal so weird. They even played as a curtain raiser

St Marys side has a few guys like Soni Luke that would come in. Dugan etc wouldn't play for them either

franklin2323

Immortal
At kids junior footy so can't post the article but this is what it says

Attachments

• 1F7FE4C8-076A-4850-ADEA-AFF1736FE2BA.png
    1F7FE4C8-076A-4850-ADEA-AFF1736FE2BA.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 9

franklin2323

Immortal
Ok missed that, you would think club would have updated that info on their page if correct

Or even NSWRL announced it. The same thing happened in QLD Cup in March when Bris was in lockdown.

On the flip side Parra played a few 1st graders last night. So no idea what is going on

murraymob

Coach
Parra played there players on the basis the restrictions will lift by Tuesday .We have been cautious by not playing them.If no new cases are found by Tuesday all restrictions will be lifted

murraymob

Coach
The gulf between the panthers and sharks is far greater than I thought..With all the players out for Penrith in the lower grades jersey flegg is at 10 all