What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs the Sharks

WestyLife

First Grade
Staines is so fast and playing well. I'm done with Mansour. Every play the ball is a gamble. Did it last week as well. Guy can get dropped now.

Fangs

Coach
Staines looks sharp. Bad missed tackles on Goodwin earlier but understandable. Guy looks about 12 years old development wise.

Will be a very handy player for us.

Fangs

Coach
Bit disappointing from Kikau there. He would be tired but you can't lie down like that.

panthersam

Juniors
Looked a bit flat at the end of the half but still confident we can go on and finish the job.

So happy to see some silky attack and loved Staines work for the two tries well done to the kid.

Have to agree on Mansour, his positive and negative impact on a game for us at this point seems to be in the balance so I think it’s better to just move on at this point, whether he wants to finish his career as a reserve for us or if another team is willing to offer him a contract - either way he has served us well but time might be up!

panthersam

Juniors
Have to give a wrap to Edwards too, I think he has been incredible for us since returning, the quicker style of play seems to suit him perfectly.

franklin2323

Immortal
Staines looks sharp. Bad missed tackles on Goodwin earlier but understandable. Guy looks about 12 years old development wise.

Will be a very handy player for us.

Staines is one that with another pre-season will be in the side. Good to give him a taste here

mxlegend99

Referee
Mansour might make alot of metres. But look how many metres he costs us. An errors on 1st or 2nd tackle 10 to 20 out costs us 30 to 50 metres gained. Then gives the opposition 60 to 70 metres gained by starting on our line nearly.

Not the only player who does it. But everyone else who does it offers something no one else has shown atleast.

age.s

First Grade
Said to my wife "they'll score here" when that pass was thrown. Most Penrith end to a half ever.