What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rounds 22-25 Draw. Round 25 Announced today

Jobdog

Live Update Team
MNF at EAS? f**king hell, how many Monday night games do the NRL wanna give the Raiders? Just out of curiosity, will the Broncos,Bulldogs or Sea Eagles have had a MNF game in the first 15 rounds?

Poffosbiggestfan said:
MNF at EAS? f**king hell, how many Monday night games do the NRL wanna give the Raiders? Just out of curiosity, will the Broncos,Bulldogs or Sea Eagles have had a MNF game in the first 15 rounds?
Yep...Broncos

Dodger said:
R15:
Mon 25 Jun (Fox)
7:00PM
Broncos Tigers Suncorp Stadium

t-ba

Post Whore
Poffosbiggestfan said:

The Broncos had a big whinge about playing Manly on MNF two days before SoO a little bit back, and the venue got shifted to Brookvale. Apparently we were going to be 'compensated' for it. 2 FNF matches at Brookvale will no doubt keep the sponsors happy.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
'Cause I'm annoying, I'm going to stab at what we'll get later today:

*My guess*

R16 (29 Jun - 2 Jul)

St Geo Illa v Manly (OKI) - FNF
Bulldogs v Sydney (Telstra) - Sat 5:30
Newcastle v South Sydney (EAS) - Sat 7:30
Gold Coast v Warriors (Carrara) - Sun 2pm
Canberra v Wests Tigers (Canb) - Sun 3pm Nein 4pm
Penrith v Brisbane (CUA) - MNF

NQ/Parra/Cronulla/Melbourne byes

SOO III @ Suncorp, Wed 4 July

R17 (6 - 9 Jul)

Brisbane v Gold Coast (Suncorp) - FNF QLD
Parramatta v Newcastle (Parra) - FNF NSW
St Geo Illa v Canberra (WIN) - Sat 5:30
Cronulla v Bulldogs (Toyota) - Sat 7:30
Manly v Sydney (Brookvale) - Sat 7:30
Wests Tigers v Penrith (Telstra) - Sun 2pm
South Sydney v Melbourne (Gosford) - Sun 3pm Nein 4pm
NQ v Warriors (DFS) - MNF

:crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Do you ever expect the NRL to learn? They'll probably look at last night as a favourable result under the circumstances :lol:

Souths v Melbourne at Gosford sounds like a goer tbh, if the Cowboys don't get dealt the rough hand.

That guess list above nqboy, is what I think the NRL will do, not what I want.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Poffosbiggestfan said:

R10 for the Sea Eagles. It was swapped at Brisbane's request.

Timmah

Staff member
Me too, hence why I am hoping I'm wrong in my guessing.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm trying to remember what happened last time Saints and Manly played at OKI on a Sunday afternoon :sarcasm:

t-ba

Post Whore
Cheesie-the-Pirate said:
I'll tell you one thing: I never, ever walk out early on games. Tingha rewarded my loyalty that day.

Anthony Watmough had less respect for the ball that day than he did for hi...:oops:...Licorice...yes...licorice :sarcasm: