What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rounds 22-25 Draw. Round 25 Announced today

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Two FNF games in Sydney for the 'Dogs as well. That takes our total to 9 from 14 I believe (excluding our bye round)

Timmah

Staff member
Cheesie-the-Pirate said:
Warriors on FNF, Storm on Ch 9! :crazy:

Round 14
Friday:
7:30pm Sea Eagles vs. Rabbitohs (Ch 9 - NSW Live, Qld Delayed)
7:30pm Bulldogs vs. Broncos (Ch 9 - Qld Live, NSW Delayed)

Saturday:
5:30pm Sharks vs. Warriors (Fox - Live)
7:30pm Cowboys vs. Storm (Fox - Viewers' Choice)
7:30pm Panthers vs. Roosters (Fox - Viewers' Choice)

Sunday:
2:00pm Eels vs. Dragons (Fox - Live)
3:00pm Tigers vs. Titans (Ch 9 - Delayed)

Monday:
7:00pm Knights vs. Raiders (Fox - Live)

Round 15
Friday:
6:00pm Warriors vs. Panthers (Ch 9 - Buggered if I know)
7:30pm Sea Eagles vs. Bulldogs (Ch 9 - Ditto)

Saturday:
5:30pm Raiders vs. Cowboys (Fox - Live)
7:30pm Titans vs. Knights (Fox - Viewers' Choice)
7:30pm Roosters vs. Eels (Fox - Viewers' Choice)

Sunday:
2:00pm Rabbitohs vs. Sharks (Fox - Live)
3:00pm Storm vs. Dragons (Ch 9 - Delayed)

Monday:
7:00pm Broncos vs. Tigers (Fox - Live)

http://www.parraeels.com.au/teaminfo/nrldraw.asp?Round=14
http://www.parraeels.com.au/teaminfo/nrldraw.asp?Round=15

Beat ya :p

You know there really should be a better system for draw announcements than scurrying off to various club websites to find out which one has posted it first.

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders, still 1 game from 15...... and how is Cowboys vs Storm not more attractive than Bulldogs and Broncos, or Tigers and Titans?

Idiots at 9.

STEVE R

Juniors
Poffosbiggestfan said:
Hoper ex-halfback? I'm guessing you think that Kimmorley is better than him don't you

Well, he is now...
But no, Kimmorley is a struggler at the moment!

Sharks V Warriors at 5:30PM on a Saturday is just crap.
Crowd to be < 9,000.

So, how is FNF with the Warriros going to work?

My guess is the Seagles/Doggies game runs live and the Warriors/Panthers game runs delayed afterwards.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
skeepe said:
Raiders, still 1 game from 15...... and how is Cowboys vs Storm not more attractive than Bulldogs and Broncos, or Tigers and Titans?

Idiots at 9.

Yes, they're still idiots

I'm a bit happier though

skeepe said:

Idiots at 9.
Because Ch. 9 loves the Tigers and Bulldogs

Wests Tigers on FTA on 8 out of 14 occasions, Bulldogs 11 from 14 I think...Correct me If Im wrong Doggies fans

The Gunner

Juniors
The Bulldogs v Broncos game could be live on 9 everywhere with the Manly v Souths game replayed at 9.30. Nine doesn't have to say which is live where until the last minute, although, for publicity reasons (as per good friday) they would make it public on the Sunday prior. The FNF decison re. the Warriors is weird. The game will be over before the LIVE match starts.:cool:

Timmah

Staff member
The game will still have 15 or so mins left to run when the NSW match starts. 6:00pm is AEST, it will kickoff at 8:00pm on Nein.

Dodger said:
The game will still have 15 or so mins left to run when the NSW match starts. 6:00pm is AEST, it will kickoff at 8:00pm on Nein.

Huh? Are you saying the Warriors/Panthers game will be on at 8:00pm with the other game following?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I think that Timmmmmmaaaahhhhh is saying roughly when the game in NZ actually finishes, rather than any broadcasting time.

FTR, when i get to the car after Warriors games the game that kicks off two hours after the Warriors game has usually just started. And i normally wait for the whole team to leave the field before a 5 minute walk to the car.

Timmah

Staff member
I'll set out a timeline, all in Australia Standard Time:

6:00pm Warriors kickoff
7:30pm Manly kickoff
7:45pm Warriors fulltime
9:15pm Manly fulltime

and in NZ time:

8:00pm Warriors kickoff
9:30pm Manly kickoff
9:45pm Warriors fulltime
11:15pm Manly fulltime.

Timmah

Staff member
And in terms of broadcast, I'd imagine in Australia we'll see Sea Eagles v Dogs at 7:30pm and the Warriors game at 9:30pm like any normal Friday night... otherwise we're seeing BOTH games on delay and none live.