What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Bell

Corbin

Juniors
Hi

i was just wondering how much weight this kid has put on?

He looked really good last year except or the weight...

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I think he has put on about 7kgs. I know he wants to put on a few more. Not to much more as he doesn't want to lose his zip.

Corbin

Juniors
7kgs thats good for him hope he goes well looks like he will be very good this year if he doesnt get injured.

Kris_man

Bench
He was awesome in Premier League against Canberra. Can't work out why he was dropped - surely he's at least good value off the bench?

Thats true but you put a decent sized bloke running at him and his chances arent to flash though as you said Seano same with Watts!

Alba

Coach
he will be the starting fullback on sunday .. he has been named on the bench but he will start ..

Kris_man

Bench
Alba said:
he will be the starting fullback on sunday .. he has been named on the bench but he will start ..

how do you know? what happened to Todd Polglase?

I love Roy Bell, he's an excitement machine. unfortunate that he's one of the worst defenders I've seen, but in 2005 he's actually been putting his body on the line, unlike 2004 where he just let blokes run past him. anyway, he makes up for it with blistering attack.

Alba

Coach
he is an f-n champion .. i told u he would start .. he told me himself he was starting i was like :shock: that is so awesome ... he had an absolute blinder yesterday!!

curry

Juniors
Alba said:
he is an f-n champion .. i told u he would start .. he told me himself he was starting i was like :shock: that is so awesome ... he had an absolute blinder yesterday!!

haha, blinder yesterday

but not today

rabs

Staff member
I'm a big fan of Roy but he did have a bad one yesterday, like most little men he is vulnerable and should be kept on the wing, Luke McDougall to fullback and Roy to the wing would have been better

Corbin

Juniors
Does any1 remember Roy Bell's Drop goal attempt from last year aganist the broncos in the extra time !!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!! it was blody HUGE! it was from 50m out and it just waved across the posts great kick from a skinny light kid (gives me inspiration cause i am in the same mould as him!) :D :clap:

Alba

Coach
he should get a start this weekend i reckon ahead of polglase .. i didnt watch the premier league game but he says he went ok and polglase had a sh*t game .. so i think with a bitof shuffling he might get a go ..

DIEHARD

----
Hopefully Williams and Bell are named this weekend.

Maybe Souths can get Merrit back for next year?

Alba

Coach
i dont think Williams will be named but i guess we will see .. i wish they would bring him back up, whats gonna happen is theyre gonna end up losing him ..

Latest posts