What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rpgs

Little striker

Juniors
Just out of curiosity, does anyone out there play any rpg games?
In the sense of Final fantasy, Suikoden, Shin Megami Tensai series,etc.
Also is anyone a player on FF11 online?

Big Tim

First Grade
I am currently downloading Final Fantasy VII on the PS3.

Cant wait to get into it again.

Thomas

First Grade
Yeah...Fallout 3 is awesome.

Played it through as a 'nice guy' now playing it through as a 'merkin'...

Little striker

Juniors
There's also Xbox 360 players sweet :D Halo, Civilization, Fallout, Farcry...there is others that I get to have a squeeze onto, usually at a friends place we do the whole 360 online gaming. Halo Wars is the bomb, the characters in so much detail, its mesmerizing :cool: I don't own a PS3 yet :( FF7 should be a classic game to revisit. I still have a copy of FF7-> FF12. I wonder is the FF7 game your downloading is it the original or a side step of 7, like Dirge of Cerebus or in the lines of Advent Children?

Last edited:

Coaster

Bench
I thought Oblivion was a great game.

Is fallout 3 RPG? i must try that.

Also a different style of RPG was Mass Effect, i loved it

adamkungl

Immortal
Playing FFV on GBA at the moment...gonna start on Mass Effect some time in the next couple of weeks

elyod138

Bench
I thought Oblivion was a great game.

Is fallout 3 RPG? i must try that.

Also a different style of RPG was Mass Effect, i loved it

Fallout 3 is made by the same people as Oblivion and on the same engine so you should enjoy it.

salivor

First Grade
Fallout 3 is hands down the best game I've ever played. The actual story line itself is so so but it's the share amount of detail that makes it great. You'd probably have to put in 100 plus hours to explore everything in the wasteland. It's pretty much the one game in my collection that I still play because there's just always something to do.

tokerShark

Juniors
fallout 3 fable and mass effect for me, cant wait for mass effect 2 to come out, i like rpg's as long as its live action fighting, i get a little turned off by turn based fighting

Big Tim

First Grade
How much was it to download on PS3?
I don't own one, just wondering.

$15.95

Fired it up last night. Great memorie come flooding back.

I cant wait till Midgar is destroyed, you get to fight along side Sephiroth, and my favourite, adding Vincent to the party. Then there are the super sad moments....... like the death of a main character.

Definitely the original, you even have to "change disks".

Solid

Juniors
FF7, FF8, FF9

All are brilliant especially FF7. Best bit is the early game in Midgar. When Cloud meets the flower girl for the first time :eek: And the dating bit at the Goldensaucer.

Little striker

Juniors
The dating part at the Golden saucer...it's funny doing it with the other girls or Cait Sith, lol. FF7 & FF12 do it for me. I understand with the whole turn based attacking side of things. At least now with the new styles of game play that's now being developed it's nit gonna be too long till real-time litterally happens. Has anyone heard of an interactive 360 eye toy thing, I have to ask my friend on this again. It's like an interactive character named Milo, pretty much freaked me out the first time I saw the trailer thing for it. I'll look it up later so those that don't know what I'm talking bout will :)

adamkungl

Immortal
The dating part at the Golden saucer...it's funny doing it with the other girls or Cait Sith, lol. FF7 & FF12 do it for me. I understand with the whole turn based attacking side of things. At least now with the new styles of game play that's now being developed it's nit gonna be too long till real-time litterally happens. Has anyone heard of an interactive 360 eye toy thing, I have to ask my friend on this again. It's like an interactive character named Milo, pretty much freaked me out the first time I saw the trailer thing for it. I'll look it up later so those that don't know what I'm talking bout will :)

'til real time happens'? welcome to the past...

Big Tim

First Grade
FF13 is going to turn based battles.

I really enjoyed the battle system on ff12. Being able to just avoid battles if you needed to, the gambit system..... it was so good.

I will reserve judgement on the FF13 battles until I do them, but disappointed that its moving away from FF12 style.

Little striker

Juniors
Its a pity that FF13 won't go with the turn system they developed in FF12 but with the new open ideas on weapons ,might've brought complications to the design. I swear Enix copied my character idea on a gunblade that can change into multiple weapons that I regularly post on,lol. It would be nice to see all posible final fantasy ideas in an ultimate game. The reason why I like the final fantasy series is for the creative innovations, the plot, characters & fun the series bring to the gaming arena of things.

Latest posts