What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Chins get the wins

First Grade
If you know anything about rugby league, you will know that even the best halves will lose 99% of the time if the forwards do not dominate.
Brad Fittler had no idea and tried to play like penrith with a front row that just didnt get it.
Forwards that fought for every post contact meter they could instead of getting quick play the balls and allowing the halves and Yeo time and space. Also had Teddy killing most attacking sets by getting involved and trying to do everything himself.
Madge got it right. Forwards played straight and halves were given more time and space. Any half performs at a higher level when the right platform is laid.
People thinking Madge is some great coach just because he's better than Freddy is pretty funny. Dropping Teddy was the biggest difference in the sides and everyone with any idea has been calling for that for 3 years.

Lukemac

Juniors
People thinking Madge is some great coach just because he's better than Freddy is pretty funny. Dropping Teddy was the biggest difference in the sides and everyone with any idea has been calling for that first 3 years.
Not a great coach, just got it right. Freddy just tried to copy other coaches and team structures which was never going to work due to the fact hat they are different players.
Madge just picked "origin" players and played to their strengths

King hit

Coach
Cleary’s Fittler medal in 2020 in a losing side against Brenko Lee, Corey Allan, Dunamis Lui and Jake Friend is hardly an achievement.

The fact a downhill skier like Moses has outperformed Cleary in just 5 games of Origin says all you need to know about Nafe’s ability at Rep level.
lol 2020 the c unt virus season. The only season where I have no respect whatsoever for the results

mozza91

Coach
Do you actually watch SOO, or do you just put it on in the background so you can hear Joey's voice while you masturbate to a pic of him riding a skateboard
I can’t stand Joey’s commentary. I can be objective about him. Panthers fans should try it with Cleary.

Lukemac

Juniors
We should stop taking the crappy bait.

Cleary will be even better with Teddy out of the way in 2025
True. I just can't stand it when people cherry pick stats games or even pics ( as in the infamous no try) to try and prove a point. If they a look at the big picture they will see the light.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Look Edwards is the media darling,, he better watch out when they turn on him like they turned on Hines. He gets easy metres as part of a team that plays with impeccable structure. Running 10x 20m each time you catch the ball before the defense gets you does not mean you are a great FB
Basically he really isn't that great, Turbo Teddy and Pappenhuyzen are all miles ahead of him all players that earn hard metres. He is King Gutho standard at best. well except he is a competition leading whinger.
Frankly I find it ridiculous that anyone thinks he is close to tbe best FB in the NRL

No doubt the riff fans and the media sheep will get upset and will most likely quote those stats they hate

Latest posts