What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Australia to target top NRL talent

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Well its either arrogance or ignorance.

By calling it arrogance I’m actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. Because I’m assuming you know better - just as there's more to being a good NRL player than carrying and tackling - but you just choose not to acknowledge it.

Ignorance would be me believing you really don't know squat about union and have chosen to fall back on tired, unoriginal cliches because you don't know any better. Like me calling AFL fumble ball... I don't know enough about the game to even come up with a decent insult.

But if that were the case, trying to enlighten you about what Suaalii needs to learn in his new code would be like trying to teach a dog how to drive. Probably exhausting; definitely pointless.
He'll be the best player in the side in his first game

Wb1234

Immortal

By calling it arrogance I’m actually giving you the benefit of the doubt. Because I’m assuming you know better - just as there's more to being a good NRL player than carrying and tackling - but you just choose not to acknowledge it.

Ignorance would be me believing you really don't know squat about union and have chosen to fall back on tired, unoriginal cliches because you don't know any better. Like me calling AFL fumble ball... I don't know enough about the game to even come up with a decent insult.

But if that were the case, trying to enlighten you about what Suaalii needs to learn in his new code would be like trying to teach a dog how to drive. Probably exhausting; definitely pointless.
He’s played schoolboy union before

He’s playing winger

It’s the wallabies

If it was all blacks you would be correct

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Folau, Sailor, Tuqiiri, Rogers, SBW all killed it.

Even the 'failures' Burgess and RTS played for England and NZ respectively. Sualii who is not even an established, regular Origin player yet will probably be one of the best wingers in the world in his first season.

bazza

Immortal

Even the 'failures' Burgess and RTS played for England and NZ respectively. Sualii who is not even an established, regular Origin player yet will probably be one of the best wingers in the world in his first season.
the difference might be that those guys played in a team that was one of the better ones at the time
Suaalii is coming into a side that looks like they are going to be flogged in there next 3 or 4 games

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
the difference might be that those guys played in a team that was one of the better ones at the time
Suaalii is coming into a side that looks like they are going to be flogged in there next 3 or 4 games
That makes it even worse for Union, the Aussie three and SBW walked straight into world beating teams.

Wb1234

Immortal

Burgess played at centre in a rugby union World Cup final

Wendell was so good they stopped passing too him he was scoring so many tries

MugaB

Coach
Curtis Rona walked on to the wing for the Wanabees a season after not getting offered a NRL contract.

Curtis f**king Rona.
PR still throws his name around when listing the best from the West Australia rookies...
Curtis fking Rona
.... dynaboars ROLLL OUTTT!!!!!!

That makes it even worse for Union, the Aussie three and SBW walked straight into world beating teams.
Sonny didnt just walk in. He spent two seasons in Toulon and then a season playing NPC for Canterbury before making the test team.

And weren't Sailor and Tuqiri both Origin and Kangaroo starters the year before their respective switches? It would've been more of a surprise if they didn't quickly win Wallaby jerseys.

THE CHAMP

First Grade

So many words and not an answer in sight.

Perhaps the arrogance is coming from your end.

Latest posts