What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 2 announced

Jared27

Juniors
SBW Version:

Steve Price Version:

Just something i did in my spare time.
(best viewed on 1280x1024 resolution)

Red Bear

Referee
So is there a list of stadium included. Will North Sydney Oval be in?(There's like 3 games there this year isnt there?).

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Only just found out about it. Fantastic news, not only for gaming, but also Rugby League, its gonna be huuuuuge for the fans.

Firstly I'd like to say congratulations to Mario, Sidhe and everyone else who's been involved with the game. You guys are legends, us fans had ben dying for a Rugby League for years until you released Rugby League on PC/PS2/XBOX in 2003. A very good game, I play it over and over again still and now you're gonna release a sequel this year. Really I never expected it to be released this year, not even two years after Rugby League 1 was released, I knew there was gonna be a sequel but not this early. Well done guys, you listened to the fans, you should run the NRL. ;-)

Interesting screen shots so far and features as well. Gameplay will be awesome once again. Animation will be even better, more realistic, more teams which will be excellent and stadiums 40+, I cant even think of 30 stadiums that would be on this game. FANTASTIC

Ive just got one question, will it still have player/team/comp customs, I really liked that, but if it doesnt Im not too disappointed. :)

Well I look to forward to more screenshots and demos of this game and I cant wait for the release of it. I'm definatley gonna buy the day it gets released.

:clap: :clap:

Keep up the good work.

NZtiger

Juniors
Oh man! :shock:

I've just spotted the news on the sidhe website....a day too late but oh well! I'm bloody stoked to see the awesome news!!! I knew the boys at Sidhe wouldn't let us down! Awesome stuff! And great to see work has already begun on it too!!!

Gutted about the Xbox thing, but yes, I do remember the Xbox version announcement for the first one wasn't announced for a while...but thats all good!

There has to be an Xbox version anyway, don't be forgetting the XBOX BLACK DOT on the goalposts!!!!!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!

I can't express my happiness in words so i'll just steal what Parra_Fan wrote and say it again, as it pretty much sums up what i feel too: Firstly I'd like to say congratulations to Mario, Sidhe and everyone else who's been involved with the game. You guys are legends, us fans had ben dying for a Rugby League for years until you released Rugby League on PC/PS2/XBOX in 2003. A very good game, I play it over and over again still and now you're gonna release a sequel this year. Really I never expected it to be released this year, not even two years after Rugby League 1 was released, I knew there was gonna be a sequel but not this early. Well done guys, you listened to the fans, you should run the NRL.

I hope the ESL side of the game is better then last time!

doovepop

Juniors
i apolagies for my out burst reagarding the xbox version

Not true... Rugby 2004 never came out on XBOX, but still sold well over enough copies tp justify a sequel and that game was full of bugs and very badly designed...

yeah but rugby union has gotta bigger market then rugby league

Mario You said that you have three projects under development
does that include rugby league 2

thanks

[furrycat]

Coach
I think he meant to say it like this
"Mario my friend you are working on 3 projects, is RL 2 one of those as in
1. RL 2
2. Project 2
3. Project 3

Or are you working on RL2 and 3 other projects?"

doovepop

Juniors
I think he meant to say it like this
"Mario my friend you are working on 3 projects, is RL 2 one of those as in
1. RL 2
2. Project 2
3. Project 3

Or are you working on RL2 and 3 other projects?"

yeah that's what meant

PARRA_FAN

Coach
It says 40 plus stadiums on there.

I wonder what stadiums they'll add from the previous game, they obviously get rid of ANZ, and I dont think Warrington uses Widderspool stadium.

I assume these Australian stadiums will be added (based on NRL season 2005):

SCG
Central Coast
Gold Coast
Perth (maybe)

Then youve got:

North Harbour
Christchurch
Waikato Stadium

Then in England:

Leeds (Hedingley)
Manchester (City)
Halliwell stadium
Leeds (Elland Road)
Manchester (Old Trafford)
Knowsley Rd
Odsal Stadium
Reebok Stadium

and then maybe a French stadium, say probably Toulouse or Perpignan. Gee if there's more I wonder they'll even add Philadelphia, how awesome would that be. Or even the Olympic Stadium in Russia.

We'll soon find out, cant wait.

Latest posts