What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

azsportza

Live Update Team
How many teams can you edit now?

Not sure on an exact number, but you can edit more than 16 teams now. You can also replace all 16 teams when playing Career mode. So you could update all the teams yourself and play with 2013 line ups.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Same problem here FFS

Instructions from Tru Blu -

"Try deleting your patch and redownloading it. if this still doesn't work back up your saved files firstly on a USB before deleting your saved files and deleting the patch to reinstall again."

OR if that doesn't work, you will have to delete your save game

"Go to your Playstation dashboard and select 'Game', go to 'Game Data Utility', select the game and press the triangle button to delete the RLL 2 patch.

To delete saved date, once again in your dashboard under 'Game' select 'Saved Data Utility' and press the triangle button to delete all RLL 2 saved files."

chigurh

Deleted all my data and the patch, and re-installed it and it worked fine.

Then copied my data back onto the PS3, and it freezes again straight away.

What cr@p.

chigurh

Tried a few more times, I give up.

With no saved data it loads fine. As soon as I copy it from my USB to PS3, freezes at the menu.

natheel

Coach
done it and it works all good just deleted saved games. created myself. looking forward to career mode more now

natheel

Coach
in the transfer window and you can sign proper toyota cup players! i signed Kane Evans from Roosters

natheel

Coach
the patch has improved the game 100% signing Toyota cup players (real ones) is a massive bonus. As you can build your future stars not just random people

the patch has improved the game 100% signing Toyota cup players (real ones) is a massive bonus. As you can build your future stars not just random people

ahh finally it was annoying that i couldnt sign koroibete,can u also sign state cup players ?
and do u still have to wait to the end of the yearto sign players ?

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
ahh finally it was annoying that i couldnt sign koroibete,can u also sign state cup players ?
and do u still have to wait to the end of the yearto sign players ?

yeh you can sign all players as far as i can tell...i signed peter gallen from central qld side haha. end of year signings still unfortunately

MattYg1

Bench
I gotta say i am shocked they did this... Oddly enough the xbox patching process is probably what sent Big Ant into liquidation lol (joking of course)

Now i am really happy i didnt trade this in but i probably wont return to it until the footh season starts next year...

Parra Pride

Referee
There's still some stupid problems. For whatever reason the game decides to edit everyone rep eligibility if you use a custom team in career.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Added all our new signings for 2013 & started a new career.
I also chose improved AI in the settings...NFI what that is...
Didnt really see or feel any changes. Got intercepted 3 times, granted one of them I deserved but the other two I didnt. The only difference was I got a penalty on the very first tackle...other than that...nothing.

azsportza

Live Update Team
There's still some stupid problems. For whatever reason the game decides to edit everyone rep eligibility if you use a custom team in career.

You will have to go into Footy Factory and set the Career Data for each of your custom players.

Latest posts