What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

natheel

Coach
Someone on the sidhe forums has an insider mate. Gameplay trailer in the next few days apparently.

natheel

Coach
Ross from big ant said on tru blu page he has made eels 81/82 sides. I think there is going to be alot of downloadable sides straight away when it comes out

Parra Pride

Referee
Ross from big ant said on tru blu page he has made eels 81/82 sides. I think there is going to be alot of downloadable sides straight away when it comes out

When they say shit like that it makes me think it's 2-3 weeks away, when the reality seems to be 8+ weeks. (I'll totally be downloading those Eels sides by the way.)

natheel

Coach
All sides were up to date with mid season transfers too.

And yeah ill be getting those sides too

Ausguy

Coach
Had a thought about a few more things today...

in previous league games when a player ran across the field he was pretty much smashed by the nearest player or players. I noticed last night a few times that a player can catch a pass run straight then across the defensive line and defenders dont react like magnets to the ball carrier, there was 1 time when i think it was soward ran across the line and had the opportunity to slice through a gap but the guy kicked it (think he mean to hit sprint)... it was just another one of those 'hmmmm interesting' moments for me, especially when he had created an overlap and was into the back field.

Also, someone mentioned this briefly last night but when a player makes a break they do in fact seperate from the pack, ie many many times it was 1 on 1 with the fullback only to beat, some had looming support others had to take him on....

just some more thoughts as i remember them...

Parra Pride

Referee
"Hope you are loving the Player creator video. Also, any custom team or customer players you play against online you can keep. Then you can play with this team or use the players in your own teams."

Off Facebook, so you can take created players and custom teams online.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
"Hope you are loving the Player creator video. Also, any custom team or customer players you play against online you can keep. Then you can play with this team or use the players in your own teams."

Off Facebook, so you can take created players and custom teams online.

What's the Facebook page called mate? I check rugby league live 2 but it doesn't seem like the legit page.

Latest posts