What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

Ausguy

Coach
I'm with ya PP.

Was disappointed and confused to hear sabastian say it is still so far away.

Parra Pride

Referee
The worse thing about the release date isn't that we're looking at October, it's that we were told the finals.

Geohood

Bench
Skyrim took me through the last off-season nicely... Looking forward to this game so much.

azsportza

Live Update Team
PLAYER CREATION VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weyFod7xiRw

Below is a list of player attributes you can assign to each player. You have a set limit so you can't go over board and create a super awesome player
• Balance Recovery
• Acceleration
• Agility
• Speed
• Strength
• Stamina
• Aerobic Fitness
• Shoulder Charge
• Tackle
• Ball Strip
• Passing
• Offload
• Catch Pass
• Catch High Ball
• Place Kick Accuracy
• Kick Accuracy
• Kick Distance
• Fend
• Evasion Sidestep
• Discipline
• Injury Tolerance

Last edited:
I was there tonight as well... Was told not to say till afterwards because I was there not as a competition winner or reviewer etc.

You can play as any team from the world cup I was told.

Player customisation is MASSIVE. Everything from dozens of hairstyles, full face shaping, commentary pronounciation (including a crapload of poly names) to choosing what taping, boot colour and tattoos you want. They also made a big deal about being able to have your socks up or down for some reason :lol:

You can completely customise teams and rosters, so you can swap players from the lower grades into the 1st grade squad and then use those teams in all modes of the game. Didn't ask if you could pull players out of reserves/U20s on a whim during career mode though.

They do have a fair few jersey selections for custom teams including heritage strips so you could conceivably put together a defunct team.
sounds good! can't wait til release!

ceagle

Bench
PLAYER CREATION VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weyFod7xiRw

Below is a list of player attributes you can assign to each player. You have a set limit so you can't go over board and create a super awesome player
• Balance Recovery
• Acceleration
• Agility
• Speed
• Strength
• Stamina
• Aerobic Fitness
• Shoulder Charge
• Tackle
• Ball Strip
• Passing
• Offload
• Catch Pass
• Catch High Ball
• Place Kick Accuracy
• Kick Accuracy
• Kick Distance
• Fend
• Evasion Sidestep
• Discipline
• Injury Tolerance
The create a player looks better then anything I have seen in FIFA, NBA 2k and Madden recently. The guy they created actually looked like it was modeled off someone in real life not generic and un human like in most games. But obviously those game now have gameface, but still the creator imo is better.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I like how there's only a certain number of points that can be assigned to a player's attributes.

I wonder if that's based on the height/weight of the player?

Latest posts