What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

MattYg1

Bench
Thing about that Matty is microsoft and sony arent checking for gameplay quality as such, they check more for things that are console related, such as if your controller is running out of power that the game knows what to put up on the screen to ensure the console can continue to be used ie the message to plug in or it will die. If the game didnt recognise what to do it would be knocked back.

Poor games still get approved.

As for the wait once approved, IMO i dont think it will be long at all, think about it.... they get the nod, they will go crazy pumping out the discs and related paper that is included in the cases. Lets face it no one gets a manual anymore so I wouldnt be suprised if the controller Map and warranty stuff isnt already printed. As for the case cover, that would be approved and all ready to go, i say once the OK is given 5 weeks to the shops.

Ohh yeah I know bud... Just making a joke at RLL1's expense lol

Ausguy

Coach
I don't know what you mean.... I've erased it from my memory the
Moment I returned it and got madden 10 instead.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Don't waste your time trading in games. Places like EB Games rip you off so much. They make a nice profit of scamming trade ins. Depending on the game, you might end up getting much more money if you sell it online.

natheel

Coach
Utey are you on PS3? did you pick eels? If so i'll take wenty and we can work out a system of which players we can each use from each others squads if you want...I won't use Hayne cause i'll have Mullaney at the back but i'd like to try field a side like this

1. Mullaney
2. Sio
3. Savage
4. Tuotai (Vai)
5. MacKenzie
6. Wehbe
7. Kelly
8. Allgood
9. Smith
10. Tautai
11. Ryan
12. O'Hanlon
13. Lasalo
14. Horo
15. Penese
16. Wright
17. Joudo

Or we could do it like this:

We both get access to full squads and players you don't pick i can use and visa versa

also if someone gets Parramatta TYC we can sort out a way to use each others players because there are some kids in there i'd like to use too like Semi Radradra and Matt Eisenuth etc

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
I went to Carindale today and had a play at the demo. Was very impressed!
Obviously it's not perfect but the gameplay seems really deep and it is quite fun to play.

I can't wait to sit down for hours and get a hang of the game. It definitely has a lot of potential!

azsportza

Live Update Team
I went to Carindale today and had a play at the demo. Was very impressed!
Obviously it's not perfect but the gameplay seems really deep and it is quite fun to play.

I can't wait to sit down for hours and get a hang of the game. It definitely has a lot of potential!

That pretty much sums up my experiences. Now if you have pre-ordered it or getting it soon after it's release. Feel free to sign up to the League Unlimited RLL2 Leagues

http://azsportza.com/leagues

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
In the second video that's me playing as the Warriors.

I was the Tigers in the first half but switched at half time because the other bloke I was playing was a Tigers fan and wanted a go with them.

I loved scoring that try with Kevin Locke. I took control of the fullback before the kick, attacked the ball and was able to slice through.

The control of the players feels very realistic!

azsportza

Live Update Team
In the second video that's me playing as the Warriors.

I was the Tigers in the first half but switched at half time because the other bloke I was playing was a Tigers fan and wanted a go with them.

I loved scoring that try with Kevin Locke. I took control of the fullback before the kick, attacked the ball and was able to slice through.

The control of the players feels very realistic!

The only unrealistic thing I found was Moltzen's ability to catch the kicks.

Utey

Coach
Utey are you on PS3? did you pick eels? If so i'll take wenty and we can work out a system of which players we can each use from each others squads if you want...I won't use Hayne cause i'll have Mullaney at the back but i'd like to try field a side like this

1. Mullaney
2. Sio
3. Savage
4. Tuotai (Vai)
5. MacKenzie
6. Wehbe
7. Kelly
8. Allgood
9. Smith
10. Tautai
11. Ryan
12. O'Hanlon
13. Lasalo
14. Horo
15. Penese
16. Wright
17. Joudo

Or we could do it like this:

We both get access to full squads and players you don't pick i can use and visa versa

also if someone gets Parramatta TYC we can sort out a way to use each others players because there are some kids in there i'd like to use too like Semi Radradra and Matt Eisenuth etc

Yeah I did mate, I'm not overly fussed tbh.

Latest posts