What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

natheel

Coach
i've been in a couple but with guys who only play ps3 and thats almost it and i have work etc so would take me a couple days to get through 4-5 games but they once got through a season in a week

Paullyboy

Coach
I still play this all the time, didn't touch it for a year and just started playing again. I have it on Xbox though

i've been in a couple but with guys who only play ps3 and thats almost it and i have work etc so would take me a couple days to get through 4-5 games but they once got through a season in a week

Yeah you and I were in some terrible leagues
If we get say eight players we could have some dedication to smash this

Actually Nath, were you in the eight-team league? That was a great one. We all picked a team and randomly drawn a second team to merge with.
Anyway with you, me and Bazzi, that would be three.

nqcowboy87

Bench
can anyone post a video (even a crappy screengrab with a phone) of tio stadium or nib stadium, as im interested to see what they look like

Latest posts