What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League NZ TV review appearance tonight (Tuesday)

nz_kid

Juniors
Thanks for that Mario when i heard that the preview of the game was on screenshot on saturday i thought to my self dam i wish i new early but it dosent matter now because i can watch it tonite i dont no if me mum will let me stay up that late oh well i will beg her lol

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Won't your mum let you stay up? Are they heaps strict or are you a little kid?

I wish it was on in Australia, i don't think it is.

-JJ-

Juniors
Anybody who's seen it already said anything about it?

I might watch it tonight if its good, otherwise I'll just record it.

umosay

Juniors
hmmm just watched it, wasn't much too it but showed some in-game footage and it looked good. also my mate was down at gamesman on saturday and got to play it on xbox for about 45mins before he was told to hop off and give someone else a turn, he played as the panthers v another guy who was the warriors and won 34-32... he also said he picked up the controls very quickly

travdaddy

Juniors
the game looks awesome, can't wait to play it
i just wanted to see more footage of the game and less presenter ranting

travdaddy

Juniors
oh yeah, great comments it puts the game up with the best!!!!
i'm just keen to see more of the game since i can't seem to get that 23 minute movie workin

Munky

Coach
travdaddy said:
oh yeah, great comments it puts the game up with the best!!!!
i'm just keen to see more of the game since i can't seem to get that 23 minute movie workin

Try downloading the newest version of media player from www.microsoft.com

BTW - I have it on good authority that the game got 8 (I'm assuming out of 10) in Game Pro magazine. I am going to see if I can pick it up this afternoon.

chriscnz

Juniors
Many New Zealanders will recognise the "reviewer" as the character Nick Harrison from Shortland Street (his real name being Karl Burnett). I wish he had a little more to say about the game, and he also kept repeating "get it now!" but i was yelling "ITS NOT OUT YET!" in frustration ;-)

I was happy he kept saying the game was awesome and "the best since madden" etc, but they really needed to review it more indepth. On a side note i reckon the girl that hosts the show is pretty tidy :D

Forum Idiot

Bench
i reckon that this is the only reason anybody would actually ever want to be a new zealander....nah take that back, i wouldnt want to see a review of the game and then have to put up with a lifetime of heckling, and other new zealanders, and also that shocking accent! where the hell did that thing come from?!

Gorillasanti

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
i reckon that this is the only reason anybody would actually ever want to be a new zealander....nah take that back, i wouldnt want to see a review of the game and then have to put up with a lifetime of heckling, and other new zealanders, and also that shocking accent! where the hell did that thing come from?!

Hence the name "Forum Idiot" =D>

Latest posts