What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Summertime

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=22139

Don't miss the Eels on NRL Summertime
Friday, 29 January 2010

The Pirtek Parramatta Eels are back in full swing at pre-season training in 2010 and you have the chance to see their progress on NRL Summertime, Friday January 29 at 7.00pm on Fox Sports 2.

Coach Daniel Anderson, Jarryd Hayne, Fuifui Moimoi, Nathan Hindmarsh and Justin Poore are featured on the half hour program, so don’t miss it!

It will be replayed on Sunday at 1.00pm on Fox Sports 3. Don’t miss it!

eels4lyf

crazy, its funny coz every week up until this week it has told me which team was featured. This week it simply said episode 6. KOOOOL NEWS!

Mickyd39

Juniors
the boys are looking good.

Poore was very impressive with his answers. loves the place.

i think i have a man crush on DA. i loved his answer about the style of play, "something our fans will enjoy".

After watching that i want the season to start next weekend, i can't wait until the 12th March.

GO PARRA

ROGUE

Juniors
perhaps i didn't read the last page of his thread, but if the summertime league episode was filmed last week why was hauraki seen training with us and not mentioned when the lossses for 2010 was mentioned.Is he staying on this year is he?

Gronk

Staff member
Good show but I didn't really tell us much new. Poore's excitement about Tahu's footwork makes me eager to watch T again.

What about the size of Pele !