What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Rugby Rugby League

How do you rate the song Rugby, rugby , rugby league as sung on the Sunday Roast?

• National disgrace

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Fantastic RL anthem

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

Azkatro

First Grade
Matt Johns said on the Roast today that Glenn Hall had that song stuck in his head for the entire first half of Saturday night's game ... if that's true, it's f**king hilarious :lol:

Stained_Class

Juniors
It's sh*t.

We need some heavy music for a change, something that gets the adrenaline pumping and makes you want to rip the head off some small weak insignificant animal.

Spot on. A tough sport requires tough music. They used Metallicas Enter Sandman one year for Origin. That was brilliant.

Brutus

Referee
I don't know why the NRL don't try and get the rights to Foo Fighters "My Hero", great song, chorus is apt.......great band who would probably be all for it's use in a sport.........

And for the record, that rugby rugby rugby league song is woeful.

Nah, I'd much prefer they used Conduit for Sale by the Paves...

Spud

Juniors
Here comes the boom might be a good rugby league song.

Would it be possible for someone to make a montage of big hits set to the bodies hit the floor?. I wouldn't mind seeing hoe it fits.

Last edited:

The Preacher

First Grade
Whether you play at the SFS, Suncorp or the bush,
You've still gotta run, You've still gotta tackle,
And the hits have got the same oomph..... errr,
You give it some and then you give it more,
Then you really give your all,
Playing Rugby League Football, it's the greatest game of all !!!

Love it. :D