What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Rugby" (sic) Centre

Perth Red

Post Whore
Driving past Bold Park today caught site of the new "Rugby" centre being built as part of the sporting developments there. Looks very flash. Is State Govt paying for it? Will it be for all "Rugby"? When does the WARL get one???

Alehana

Juniors
Driving past Bold Park today caught site of the new "Rugby" centre being built as part of the sporting developments there. Looks very flash. Is State Govt paying for it? Will it be for all "Rugby"? When does the WARL get one???

i've lived around the area for a few years, well since it started, and i'm pretty sure its a union centre, as warl has members equity stadium and its pretty much coz of the force, i'm sure if reds came in, they'd do something similar for league,

the force currently train at uwa fields or mcgilvgray ovals behind that, they were meant to get a new field but there was methane in the soil at the site, and they knocked down the old one, not sure whats happening then

Latest posts