What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Union want Hayne

Suitman

Post Whore
nöyd said:
284.jpg

Hang on, there's no spitting in netball is there? Oh that's right, they wear a bib, he'll fit right in...

:lol: :lol:

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
nöyd said:
284.jpg

Hang on, there's no spitting in netball is there? Oh that's right, they wear a bib, he'll fit right in...

Funny enough, he is also a grubby, dirty little hooker. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra Guru said:
If he goes anywhere lets hope.........

FORCE FORCE FORCE FORCE FORCE (just for you Eela ;-))

No Way!! :(

look forward to supporting Ryan Cross :D ..I know you want him ;-)

Parra Guru

Coach
eelavation said:
No Way!! :(

look forward to supporting Ryan Cross :D ..I know you want him ;-)

I don't even want to think about it. Although I think he'll go well, he was stolen from union in the first place :lol: ;-)

Nah my heart is with Parra before the Force, so I hope Jarryd stays!!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I love that Union believe they are the superior code with their "international game", but they continually pinch players from League and now it would seem all of the ones they have stolen want to come back! :lol:

Union = sport for overweight hacks. I'm sure Inglis and Hayne are smart enough to see that.

Parra Guru

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
I love that Union believe they are the superior code with their "international game", but they continually pinch players from League and now it would seem all of the ones they have stolen want to come back! :lol:

Union = sport for overweight hacks. I'm sure Inglis and Hayne are smart enough to see that.

Works both ways mate. They pinch eachother's players and League has been guilty of it for years

fish eel

Immortal
We offer tough, week in week out footy

They offer opportunities to play geuine international footy

Eelectrica

Referee
If Union starts poaching some of our real up and coming stars, the only way I can see the NRL dealing with it would be for the NRL to contract players.
These contracted players play for the club/clubs of their choice within the NRL comp.

Eg. the NRL might sign Inglis for a 5 year contract. Within that contract he might play for the Storm for 3 years, then sign with us for 3 years.
Whilst he is under the NRL conract he can only sign on to play for NRL teams.

I guess the NRL don't see the ARU as a big enough threat to take action just yet.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
If Union starts poaching some of our real up and coming stars, the only way I can see the NRL dealing with it would be for the NRL to contract players.
These contracted players play for the club/clubs of their choice within the NRL comp.

Eg. the NRL might sign Inglis for a 5 year contract. Within that contract he might play for the Storm for 3 years, then sign with us for 3 years.
Whilst he is under the NRL conract he can only sign on to play for NRL teams.

I guess the NRL don't see the ARU as a big enough threat to take action just yet.

that could work well with the compensation thing i mentioned earlier....but i dont think NRL a too worried about it....maybe if overseas teams start throwing money at our players (but i dont know if an aussi player can sign for say wellington)

parra pete

Referee
Dr Phil.....:lol: :lol:

"Why are people so cruel" Kamahl........
Talking of Kamahl. I received a letter from him about fifteen years ago after my wife (Pat) and I had flayed him after one of his Show's (in town here) for what we considered to be a personal (verbal) attack on Bill Hayden - and Bill's wife Dallas - whilst he was on stage. We had paid to hear him perform not carry on with political clap trap.....
About three months later, I received a letter of apology, out of the blue , stating
"Dear Pat and Peter, I am writing to let you know that I agree with you that I should entertain and not make political comment during my Show"....
Must have thought about it and realised he had made an error of judgement.
If it took someone like me (and the missus) to let him know how he was alienating his audiences - and forced him to stop doing it - it is something I am proud of.
Big effort from him to take the time and effort to write....and one my wife and I appreciated....:lol: It demonstatrated to me that he is a man of character.
Same as the statements on the looks of people. My thoughts are - they are insensitive, and sometimes hurtful.
"There but for the grace of god go you and me"

fish eel

Immortal
parra pete said:
Talking of Kamahl. I received a letter from him about fifteen years ago after my wife (Pat) and I had flayed him after one of his Show's (in town here) for what we considered to be a personal (verbal) attack on Bill Hayden - and Bill's wife Dallas - whilst he was on stage. We had paid to hear him perform not carry on with political clap trap.....

I remember seeing Midnight Oil once and being annoyed that there wasnt enough 'political clap trap'....:lol:

parra pete

Referee
"The time has come..to say fairs fair"

I don't know how they can dance whilst their beds are burning...do you?

fish eel

Immortal
parra pete said:
"The time has come..to say fairs fair"

I don't know how they can dance whilst their beds are burning...do you?

I'd be doing some form of a hot shoe shuffle if my bed was burning underneath me, that's for sure :lol:

niall

Juniors
fish eel said:
Which netball players do you think would make a good hooker?

i rekon the one with big knockers and nice ass who was serving drinks at hooters last night!