What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RugbyLeague: RLeased

umosay

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
Furrycat is jealous because Rugby League Unleashed is sh*t. And is probably bullsh*t and he never did it.

lol, aren't you meant to be a beta tester for unleashed? how do you know its shit?

ghoti

Bench
KimmKiller, I think you should kind of change the name of ur patch. It's not like it's highly original or anything...if ur gonna use RLeashed...u might aswell use 'Unleashed, But Better'.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
get rid of the f**king offsides and make the ref tackle-able that'd be awesome, just like in the old NHL games where you could poleaxe the ref :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ghoti

Bench
How about this. If you can add voice recognition...how about adding a brain scanner that reads ur mind and tells the game what ur thinking. I reckon that would rock!

lionmaul

Juniors
Sure you can get voice recognition to work. I have a controller called game commander, you can program any word to coincide with a certain key, or key combo press. For example if I say grubber. That would signal the button combo for the grubber kick. I just don't know how practical it would be. But it does work well with other games, it is fairly quick on response.
Cheers and Salu

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
yer thats excatly wat the program does its a virtual gamepad its really pretty simple for wat it does...

BTW does any1 know wat happened 2 mario and alan?

[furrycat]

Coach
Sure you can get voice control to work with an external program... now try and get it into a patch that everyone can use without illegally using the program's EULA.... Of course you probably made ur own program.

Latest posts