What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

JJ

Immortal
Wonder how people will respond to the team getting Australianised by Brown et al

Personally I’m not too worried, if we win… disappointing if locals aren’t developed

Leber

Bench
Lol @ Kane. Just need to get rid of Lodge and Tevaga and we can start signing players who aren't geniuss.

Matua

Bench
Wonder how people will respond to the team getting Australianised by Brown et al

Personally I’m not too worried, if we win… disappointing if locals aren’t developed
I've been responding with indignation for a year now. The team may as well just stay over here permanently.

JJ

Immortal
I'm pretty pleased with that - I don't think Taylor's talent and upside are in question...

Sadly, the real question is whether the Warriors have the capacity to support a career development or re-development... with the likes of Walsh, CHT, Berry, Katoa, Sironen, Taylor, and others there is a need for that... sadly, for some time there's been no evidence of that happening...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hmmm....

Not sure what to say.

Run straight, Shaun runs sideways enough for both of you.

Straighten the attack always.

Sanchez

Coach
Ash Taylor on minimum wage is damn near a masterstroke given how hard recruitment can be for us at times.
Even if he is reserve half, half with 115 games experience and a chip on his shoulder is top notch.

JJ

Immortal
Ash Taylor on minimum wage is damn near a masterstroke given how hard recruitment can be for us at times.
Even if he is reserve half, half with 115 games experience and a chip on his shoulder is top notch.
if they do a reasonable job, no way he's a reserve half... but Angry is right, someone needs to be direct, and that (it seems) will never be Shaun