What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Montoya linked to the Tigers.

Dear God, make this happen
What are we getting as an upgrade? Not really keenn on offloading Monty unless we've got better options than Special Ed next in line. Would we swap him for one of their young blokes?

Big Marn

Bench
What are we getting as an upgrade? Not really keenn on offloading Monty unless we've got better options than Special Ed next in line. Would we swap him for one of their young blokes?
at least 2 promising wingers in NSW cup deserve a chance and Moala can also play there. We got options.

Blair

Coach
When the weather is good, I sometimes leave my old couch on the side of road, tattered and stained from being scratched by my cat and used as a trampoline/dinner plate by my kids. It has a free sign on it.

No one ever takes it.
The other day I heard Richie Benaud and just now I heard Angelo Dundee: 'You're blowing it, son!'

It was said to Sugar Ray Leonard in about the 12th round of his title fight with Thomas 'Hit Man' Hearns in 1981. Leonard was losing and he needed to lift, and fast. He did, and TKO'd Tommy in the 14th.

Kosi is a professonal sportsman. He needs to lift, and fast. Surely a coach, or sports psychologist, could help him?

(Leonard, of course, was a champion, and, had a heart of a champion, but let's forget about that for now).

Last edited:

Matiunz

Juniors
The other day I heard Richie Benaud and just now I heard Angelo Dundee: 'You're blowing it, son!'

It was said to Sugar Ray Leonard in about the 12th round of his title fight with Thomas 'Hit Man' Hearns in 1981. Leonard was losing and he needed to lift, and fast. He did, and TKO'd Tommy in the 14th.

Kosi is a professonal sportsman. He needs to lift, and fast. Surely a coach, or sports psycholgist, could help him?

(Leonard, of course, had a heart of a champion, but let's forget about that for now).
Think a sports psychologist will do him the world of good, watched him on the weekend and he was actually playing pretty well… until a mistake happened and he unraveled pretty fast. Definition of a confidence player

Latest posts