What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour - Josh Reynolds to Dragons in 2020

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
McInnes is fine at 9, he does an awful lot of defensive work and so becomes fatigued when required to do 80min. Robson is the ideal partner in a hooker rotation. Can bring some variety to the dummy half role and at the same time be a good replacement for De Belin when he needs a rest.

At the moment I think Norman is our best option to replace Widdop at 6 immediately.

I've heard the Tigers are interested in Widdop and are offering substantially more dollars than he receives under his Dragons contract. The Tigers want him for 2019.

Millward just needs to stand up and sign Norman before another club signs him.

Defensively McInnes is competent but what else does he bring to the table?

Certainly not a strong running game and his passing from dummy half is line ball dodgy at best.

Saints won’t win a thing with him at hooker.

The club MUST do better.

Ted bartolo

Juniors
Defensively McInnes is competent but what else does he bring to the table?

Certainly not a strong running game and his passing from dummy half is line ball dodgy at best.

Saints won’t win a thing with him at hooker.

The club MUST do better.
Personally think Mcgregor doesn't want him to run.Because when has run his been very good.sack Mcgregor doesn't

ouryears

Bench
Personally think Mcgregor doesn't want him to run.Because when has run his been very good.sack Mcgregor doesn't
Amazing that some coaches stop players from running
Happened to Cook when he was playing under Dessie at the grubs too
At Souths he became a far better player, running when he chose to
Coaches like Mary, Hasler and a few others are dinosaurs in game strategies,
Clueless, amazing when you consider they played the game at a high level

Drag Queen

Bench
Every heard of the term “extracting the urine”?
I wouldn't bet my house on it but I think Walmsley will stay at St Helens and be a one club man, much like Nighty. He's close to 30 and starting to show a bit of injury and fatigue. Is extracting the urine your way of taking the piss? Either way I am fairly certain Walmsley isn't coming to Oz,

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I wouldn't bet my house on it but I think Walmsley will stay at St Helens and be a one club man, much like Nighty. He's close to 30 and starting to show a bit of injury and fatigue. Is extracting the urine your way of taking the piss? Either way I am fairly certain Walmsley isn't coming to Oz,

That was my original point.

Walmsley ain’t coming.

Drag Queen

Bench
Reynolds? Give me a break. I'd rather take McCrone back.....almost.
No you wouldn't Crush. Reynolds is one of the dirtiest players going, but I sure as hell would have him ahead of McCrone. I used to hate James Graham until he joined our team. Bloody love him now, especially geeing up so called young guns.

Crush

Coach
No you wouldn't Crush. Reynolds is one of the dirtiest players going, but I sure as hell would have him ahead of McCrone. I used to hate James Graham until he joined our team. Bloody love him now, especially geeing up so called young guns.
I don't want Reynolds because I reckon he's useless and injury prone not because I don't like him as a person.

Drag Queen

Bench
I don't want Reynolds because I reckon he's useless and injury prone not because I don't like him as a person.
I didn't like Graham when he was at the dogs either. However, Reynolds IQ probably isn't the greatest but he's an instinctive footy player. He had a poor year with injury but he'll come back probably better because he was rested. Smart coach. Can't say the same about ours though Crush.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Nah, I enjoy your posts Jimmy G. At least you don't have a thread about you by some deranged guy calling you out as Panthers Girl. Truth is I like Mitch Rein and Trent Merrin. Big deal ;)

I like Rein and Merrin and believe it’s a shame that both their careers were stymied by inept coaching.

Perhaps I support Penrith, too?

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
James Graham thinks Josh Reynolds has the goods......
Can’t be too bad
Every time he has played us, he has won the day
Has he ever lost to us, doubt it
We need a player with his attitude, a player who annoys the crap out of the opposition
A player who is happy to sometimes cross the line
If he was in our jumper, we would soon learn to like him

Jimmy Graham was very close to Des Hasler too- not sure I'd want Des to coach SGI any time soon