What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Orford to sign with Dragons

Dragons08

Juniors
I heard from my cousin, who heard from his best mate, who heard from his boss, who heard from his uncle, who heard from a man on a train, who heard from his aunty, who heard from her boss, who heard from a undisclosed person that Orford will be our halfback next year :crazy::sarcasm::lol::)

This is a joke people, obviously from the responses I have got one which people do not find funny and are annoyed by. I apologise. I to am pissed about people coming on here and claiming they have inside information about some big signing. I just thought people would get that I was just taking the mickey out of the situation. And I wonder why we live in such a PC world..... Everyone gets to upset, angry or annoyed at things with ease.

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
haha Cooper-man... this one was obviously just a piss-take, albeit an unfunny one. We can't ban people for being unfunny - the forum would be virtually empty! ;-)

Dragons08

Juniors
THis idiot should be banned. This thread should be locked and moved to the swamp. Seriously.

LMAO, come on. Yes I am taking the piss out of all the rumours that get posted on here and previously on WORL that have absolutly no merrit to them. Harden Up!

pfft. orford is a hack. you guys need a guy with a kicking game and ball handling skills.

article-0-0746AED1000005DC-99_306x423.jpg

Cooper-Man

Bench
LMAO, come on. Yes I am taking the piss out of all the rumours that get posted on here and previously on WORL that have absolutly no merrit to them. Harden Up!

The term HARDEN UP is commonly used whe someone is having a SOOK, Im obviously not having a SOOK. Why would you start a bullsh*t rumour thread to take the piss out of another bullsh*t romour thread. And this to come from someone who only has 9 posts. How can do we know your not a troll.

Dragons08

Juniors
Well Cooper Man, I am not a troll. 30 Years of age, supported the Dragons all my life. Used to be quite a active member on WORL for many many years. Previously as Luke79 and then lost my email and came back as Dragons08 last year. Some may remember me. At the time of WORL closing down applied to join here, have been a member since late last year, but just have not posted much. Took me awhile to adapt to League Unlimited forums as I used to much prefer the good old Ninemsn forum.

As for the post on Orford it was a joke, one which I thought people would get, is it a case of you seeing the Orford post, getting excited and then realising it was just a piss take job. Which pissed you off. Anyway if the moderators do not like the thread by all means move it to the swamp....

big pat

Coach
its a bad joke done in poor taste, i wouldn't let that little sh*t anywhere near the red v.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Well Cooper Man, I am not a troll. 30 Years of age, supported the Dragons all my life. Used to be quite a active member on WORL for many many years. Previously as Luke79 and then lost my email and came back as Dragons08 last year. Some may remember me. At the time of WORL closing down applied to join here, have been a member since late last year, but just have not posted much. Took me awhile to adapt to League Unlimited forums as I used to much prefer the good old Ninemsn forum.

As for the post on Orford it was a joke, one which I thought people would get, is it a case of you seeing the Orford post, getting excited and then realising it was just a piss take job. Which pissed you off. Anyway if the moderators do not like the thread by all means move it to the swamp....

No excited at all buddy. Many people come on to the site to talk dragons stuff and also catch up on the daily news as people post all the links to anything dragon related daily. So when you come on and constantly read CRAP... all it does is make you lose confidence in the site and people posting.

big pat

Coach

the problem is, that a lot of sh*t threads have been posted lately, like the press conference that never was,contant rumours about players and coaches and anything else that certain people think is funny, some jokes wear a bit thin after a while, and we all know its a long off season, so any news on footy is good as long as it is done in good spirit.

Dragons08

Juniors
Point taken people. The few times I do actually log in and post on here I will be sure to remember that what I find amusing 99% of people probably won't. So I will refrain from posting anything like this thread in the future, it was meant to be a joke and I understand that people are annoyed with people claiming to know inside information. I am a massive dragons supporter but I do not know any players, officials and so on, so you do not have to worry about me ever posted a real rumour thread. But like I have said I agree 100% that it is annoying to constantly read crap that never comes true. Eg Media Conference, Peter Wallace or in the past on WORL - Lockyer buying property in the St George area and Willie Mason being a done deal and all the other numerous treads over the years that have been complete and utter rubbish.

Bring on 2010......