What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Parra chasing Kimmorley for early release!

GAME FIRST

Juniors
I have just spoken to someone at the eels training staff- who informs me that B Kimmorley is seeking a release from his current contract and we have made a huge bid for his services if he can gain a release!

My mail this time will be more accurate than my Pritchard tip- but this sounds very positive for us and stay tuned !

GAME FIRST said:
I have just spoken to someone at the eels training staff- who informs me that B Kimmorley is seeking a release from his current contract and we have made a huge bid for his services if he can gain a release!

My mail this time will be more accurate than my Pritchard tip- but this sounds very positive for us and stay tuned !

Good work Dykesy...thanks for the tip. How are the ribs by the way?

Adam Spadam

Juniors
IF this were true it would be fantastic! :clap:

A quality halfback is the missing link in our team...and has been for years!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well Vaealiki is off to ESL, and has been released from the last year of his contract

that frees up alot more money

something is definately brewing

BD5733

Juniors
The only thing possibly brewing IMO is the realisation that we have signed so many gun players for the next few years (Morrison, Riddell, Tahu) that we will need to free up a whole heap of dosh to sign Hindy before other clubs have a chance to make offers to him.

As it is our side looks amazing for next season, I doubt we can afford both Kimmorley and Hindy (as well as the ones already mentioned. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 99% of EELS fans would give their left testicle to keep Hindy over signing Kimmorley (who while on the topic of testicles, doesn't have 2 in perfect condition anymore....) :shock:

GAME FIRST

Juniors
Update- i have jusr spoken to the same fellow and we are in with a great chance to snare Noddy!!
He was at the footy office last week and apparently liked what he saw!

I am feeling positive and can smell a premeirship if things turn out!!

BD5733

Juniors
End of next season.

Raiders could be seen as tabling a huge offer, it makes sense....

*they didn't spend much money this year
*they seemed very content to let other clubs raid their big money players (Wiki, Davico, Monaghan.......) and thus free up money
*His brother Ian plays down there

:? Reason to worry?

GAME FIRST said:
Update- i have jusr spoken to the same fellow and we are in with a great chance to snare Noddy!!
He was at the footy office last week and apparently liked what he saw!

I am feeling positive and can smell a premeirship if things turn out!!

You're full of shit mate...I can see right through you!!!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Dyksey.

Special K

Coach
BD5733 said:
End of next season.

Raiders could be seen as tabling a huge offer, it makes sense....

*they didn't spend much money this year
*they seemed very content to let other clubs raid their big money players (Wiki, Davico, Monaghan.......) and thus free up money
*His brother Ian plays down there

:? Reason to worry?
I'd be more worried about a sydney club who will be losing a go forward, forward who is their highest paid player at the end of next year with hopes of picking up Hindy.