What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Parra chasing Kimmorley for early release!

BD5733

Juniors
We shouldn't worry about anything too much if we sign him well before any other club is given a chance to even approach him.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Well if the rumour is true that may give witt and tim smith and green a chance to get some experience under a top notch halfback playing above them..... doubt it is true though and if it isnt would like to see thorman ket as a back up half to witty...

thedux

Juniors
Wise = $60-80k
Freshy = $200k
Dykes = $250k

Kimmorley = $400-450k. It actually seems to make a bit of sense but I won't be holding my breath.

MrT

Juniors
Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Hindmarsh will go and then Smith will eventually be sacked, but it will be all too late

Eels Dude

Coach
GAME FIRST said:
Update- i have jusr spoken to the same fellow and we are in with a great chance to snare Noddy!!
He was at the footy office last week and apparently liked what he saw!

I am feeling positive and can smell a premeirship if things turn out!!

Get outta here Game First. I'm sick of you coming in here and spreading false rumours, getting everyone's hopes up in the process.

You really don't know what you're talking about and I think you should shut up now before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. I suggest this thread and all future threads you make be locked.

Johns Magic

Referee
I can't believe that anybody here is actually believing this guy.
I thought that he couldn't negotiate with other clubs before he was off-contract.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
I can't believe that anybody here is actually believing this guy.
I thought that he couldn't negotiate with other clubs before he was off-contract.

then what about dykes and freshy they negotiated while on contract if he wants out anything is the go...

legend

Coach
The Raiders will move heaven and earth to get Nathan back together with Ian and will have the $$$ to sign him.

Personally, I'd love to have him down in Canberra but I have a real soft spot for the Eels and for the sake of the Eels fans, I hope he stays. He is up there in the same category as Sterlo, Kenny, Grothe, Cronin and Price and should see out a magnificent career with the one club.

legend

Coach
I don't think so as we have a host of players off contract at the end of next season but the Raiders would be stupid not to make a play for Hindmarsh and if he tests his value on the open market, the Roosters will cut as many as they can to get Hindmarsh.

Some player we wont re-sign and it's far too early to speculate about what might happen after June 30, 2005. If Smith and Fitzy have a brain, they'd stitch up Nathan right now but Nathan may want to test his worth.