What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour: Parra chasing Kimmorley for early release!

PJ Marshal

Coach
If Easts get Hindy well id kill someone, in fact if hindy leaves id kill someone, its all rumors still but i hate negative ones they make cry :(

bartman

Immortal
Best way to keep Hindy beyond next contract (end 2005)?

Win the bloody 2005 premiership!! Come on Eels :clap:

PJ Marshal

Coach
this rumor appears on everyones forum kimmorley is going everywhere but in reality whereever ando is he will be, its like mary and her little lamb

strider

Post Whore
Yeah I think we are rumoured to be signing Kimmorley every year :lol:

All the bored rumour mongers go....Parra need halfback....Kimmorley halfback....Parramatta get Kimmorley

Glenn

First Grade
So does that mean Kimmorley comes to Parramatta we get Chris Anderson as coach :shock: :cry:

Hurriflatch

Referee
Nothing much has been said about this other then here and Game First has been wrong many times before might wait till it all finishes and just see what happens when things become offical but with Vaealiki gone and Dykes also heading out I'm sure that something is brewing but got no idea what that is.

Parraren

Bench
Hurriflatch said:
Nothing much has been said about this other then here and Game First has been wrong many times before might wait till it all finishes and just see what happens when things become offical but with Vaealiki gone and Dykes also heading out I'm sure that something is brewing but got no idea what that is.

I'm thinking the same. Something's definitely brewing. I really don't think it's Kimmorley but you never know. The suspense is killing me though...

Morenito

Juniors
How come parra dont offer Hindmarsh a contract extention??
cant they do that atm... it just got me thinking that come next July we are all gonna be nervous cause his considering other team offers...
we made some Dragons and Cowboys supporters sad to lose favourites like ridell and morrison... i dont wanna have to go through that same process next july with Hindmarsh... not saying we are gonna lose him, all im saying is i dont wanna go through the process of being scared and uncertain of whether he will resign...(much like dragons-Riddell,Gasnier) (Bulldogs with Price)

its gonna happen isnt it?

BD5733

Juniors
Maybe someone f*&ked up big time and placed the decimal point in the wrong place when sticking to the $3.25 million (they thought it was $32.5 million) salary cap.

It would explain how we have been able to afford so many great players already, plus also why we are rapidly releasing players to fix the error. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I dont think anything is brewing.

Freak

Juniors
GAME FIRST

If you are wrong again here I believe you should be made to post an official apology to all members on this board and made to wear a signiture indicating the goose that you are!!

In saying this I hope you are right and there is deffinently something brewing with the sharkies!!!
Maybe the release of Freshie was the catalist for it all to happen!!

fish eel

Immortal
How come parra dont offer Hindmarsh a contract extention??
cant they do that atm... it just got me thinking that come next July we are all gonna be nervous cause his considering other team offers...

We'll probably talk to him in the off season, when they come back for training, like they did with Luke Burt this year.

GF is Dykes or Smith....when are people going to wake up!!!!

GF hasn't actually come out and denied my accusations.

I am onto you GF!!!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
GF is Dykes or Smith....when are people going to wake up!!!!

GF hasn't actually come out and denied my accusations.

I am onto you GF!!!!!!

:lol:

He's above denying things Belly, but its ok you can give him a big spoon for his pie later....

Eelementary

Post Whore
IF true - awesome.

But mate - you got everyone excited with your Pritchard scoop, and look what happened.

Where do we have all this money to throw at Kimmorley anyway?

I for one would love to see a rep-quality halfback leading us around.

IF we do get him, that damned elsusive Premiership isn't looking too far away!!!